Problems with RLC replay

moos54

Même si j'accepte volontier que tout ne peut être parfait tout le temps, j'expérimente depuis plusieurs semaines maintenant de gros problèmes avec le replay de RLC, je n'arrive plus à avoir de vidéo fluide, l'image figeant assez régulièrement, cela ne dure qu'à peine une seconde ou même des fois plus longtemps mais le problème c'est que cela revient très souvent 
J'ai aussi comme ce soir, de gros problème rien que pour avoir accès à l'image, ayant souvent un fond blanc avec écrit dessus que j'ai un problème internet alors que ma connexion fonctionne parfaitement, ou alors j'ai de temps en temps la vidéo qui ne charge pas, ayant pour seul compagnon les cercles de chargement sur fond noir 

Ne pensant pas être le seul avec ce problème, car j'en est déjà discuter avec d'autres personnes, il serait peut être temps à RLC de remédier aux problèmes une bonne fois pour toute car d'un produit qui devrait nous permettre de prendre du plaisir, cela devient le parcours du combattant et on s'ennerverai presque devant notre écran pour un problème qui ne vient même pas de nous 

Si vous êtes dans le même cas, je vous invite à contacter leur support pour que les choses puissent changées car je ne pense malheureusement pas que des plaintes sur ce forum soit très productif envers eux 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even if I willingly accept that not everything can be perfect all the time, I have been experimenting for several weeks now with a big problem with the replay of RLC, I no longer manage to have smooth video, the image freezing quite regularly, it only lasts a second or even times longer but the problem is that it comes up very often
I also have like big problems this evening just to have access to the image, often having a white background with writing on it that I have an internet problem while my connection is working perfectly, or so I have time in time the video which does not load, having for only companion the circles of loading on black background

Not thinking that I am the only one with this problem, because I am already discussing it with other people, it might be time for RLC to remedy the problems once and for all because of a product that should allow us to take fun, it becomes an obstacle course and we will get bored almost in front of our screen for a problem that does not even come from us

If you are in the same case, I invite you to contact their support so that things can change because I unfortunately do not think that complaints on this forum are very productive towards them

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

Even if I willingly accept that not everything can be perfect all the time, I have been experimenting for several weeks now with a big problem with the replay of RLC, I no longer manage to have smooth video, the image freezing quite regularly, it only lasts a second or even times longer but the problem is that it comes up very often
I also have like big problems this evening just to have access to the image, often having a white background with writing on it that I have an internet problem while my connection is working perfectly, or so I have time in time the video which does not load, having for only companion the circles of loading on black background

Not thinking that I am the only one with this problem, because I am already discussing it with other people, it might be time for RLC to remedy the problems once and for all because of a product that should allow us to take fun, it becomes an obstacle course and we will get bored almost in front of our screen for a problem that does not even come from us

If you are in the same case, I invite you to contact their support so that things can change because I unfortunately do not think that complaints on this forum are very productive towards them

now this is a post that is fair and honest!  i can't believe it came from you Moos because you are such a supporter of RLC but from the sounds of it, you have a legitimate complaint and one that should go to customer support and not just be talked about on a forum that RLC visits daily.  i strongly encourage everyone to always send RLC Support any complaints or thank you's that you might have (whether they answer you or not) and don't just post to this forum thinking that is enough.  Good luck with your replay problems!

• Like 1

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but it is about RLC.i personally don't look at rlc that much.to me they have went "down hill " fast.yeah they are still up and running but that's about all.i went over to a friend's house the other day and he just so happened to be looking at rlc.you see he cancelled his membership to rlc when russia or whomever shut down most of the apartment's.well even though there was only a few apt's. left he subscribed again (the $19.95 rate).he said he was curious about it. he was going thru each apt.it wasn't no time that the stream started having issues(black screen with the white dot's)buffering i think.it would play about 10 to 12 seconds and go off for about 4 to 6 seconds then play for 10 seconds then cut off again.he thought it was because there was some 'Action' going on but he tried other apt's. and same thing.needless to say he got furious.i thought he was speaking a foreign language(lmao at him)but he subscribed the day after Christmas and cancelled his membership the day after that. he tried everything he could think of.cleaned out his computer,restored all programs, went to internet service provider and got faster speed's ...Everthing...didn't help  So that's when he cancelled.suck my dick middle finger GIF

So in the famous words of my friend "Here's To You RLC "           

• Like 1

8 hours ago, moos54 said:

I've always been honest Harley, it's just a shame you only see that when it suits you
I just hope that this problem can be solved because I like this product for what it brings me on a daily basis

Your honesty on the post above has nothing to do with suiting me Moos.  I don't sub to RLC, and if I did, I wouldn't pay for replay.  The reason I said what I said was, is because you have never had a bad word to say (EVER) about RLC and you continually take their side with everything no matter what it is......you my friend, are very  "owner type"  loyal person to them in my opinion.  Your last sentence says it all..."I like this product for what it brings me on a daily basis".  If you like what RLC brings you on a daily basis and a little ole Snickers bar satisfies you, then you sir are a person in my opinion that doesn't expect much for what you pay for!  Taylor tells me all the time how shitty some of their cameras are and how the stream freezes or cuts out damn near everyday.  Taylor said that even when there is good lighting that the majority of the streams are piss poor as far as quality is concerned.  Not to mention the extended UM times the apartments are put under to never see any difference in anything technical related.  When the apartment/house comes back online there is still buffering issues, fuzzy streams, freezing, etc., etc., etc.,   I don't know about you,  but for me I expect a whole lot more for the money they are asking for their product.  In this day and age their streams should be PERFECT!

The bottom line is that it doesn't take much of anything to satisfy you concerning RLC , and for me it takes a lot more than what they are currently doing to justifiably give them the insane monthly fee they are asking for.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but it is about RLC.i personally don't look at rlc that much.to me they have went "down hill " fast.yeah they are still up and running but that's about all.i went over to a friend's house the other day and he just so happened to be looking at rlc.you see he cancelled his membership to rlc when russia or whomever shut down most of the apartment's.well even though there was only a few apt's. left he subscribed again (the $19.95 rate).he said he was curious about it. he was going thru each apt.it wasn't no time that the stream started having issues(black screen with the white dot's)buffering i think.it would play about 10 to 12 seconds and go off for about 4 to 6 seconds then play for 10 seconds then cut off again.he thought it was because there was some 'Action' going on but he tried other apt's. and same thing.needless to say he got furious.i thought he was speaking a foreign language(lmao at him)but he subscribed the day after Christmas and cancelled his membership the day after that. he tried everything he could think of.cleaned out his computer,restored all programs, went to internet service provider and got faster speed's ...Everthing...didn't help  So that's when he cancelled.suck my dick middle finger GIF

LMAO......I rest my case Moos!!!  In this post it seems to me that Army Sniper's friend was giving himself a late Christmas present for a month just to see what was going on and then cancelled it the very next day due to a poor quality product.  If that doesn't speak volumes about how shitty RLC is, then nothing ever will.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

you are right, it's not the right place for what you want to say about rlc 

32 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Your honesty on the post above has nothing to do with suiting me Moos.  I don't sub to RLC, and if I did, I wouldn't pay for replay.  The reason I said what I said was, is because you have never had a bad word to say (EVER) about RLC and you continually take their side with everything no matter what it is......you my friend, are very  "owner type"  loyal person to them in my opinion.  Your last sentence says it all..."I like this product for what it brings me on a daily basis".  If you like what RLC brings you on a daily basis and a little ole Snickers bar satisfies you, then you sir are a person in my opinion that doesn't expect much for what you pay for!  Taylor tells me all the time how shitty some of their cameras are and how the stream freezes or cuts out damn near everyday.  Taylor said that even when there is good lighting that the majority of the streams are piss poor as far as quality is concerned.  Not to mention the extended UM times the apartments are put under to never see any difference in anything technical related.  When the apartment/house comes back online there is still buffering issues, fuzzy streams, freezing, etc., etc., etc.,   I don't know about you,  but for me I expect a whole lot more for the money they are asking for their product.  In this day and age their streams should be PERFECT!

The bottom line is that it doesn't take much of anything to satisfy you concerning RLC , and for me it takes a lot more than what they are currently doing to justifiably give them the insane monthly fee they are asking for.

I think I have said many times that I really don't care about RLC, if I subscribe to this kind of project, it is for the people who participate and not for those who run the site
This is where some people don't make a difference and where I think I can do it

Like I said, things are never perfect all the time and yet we pay for a lot of things in our life that are imperfect

yes the quality could be better, although that may be questionable, they did a lot of camera modification which gives us a better quality image, I just think they have to adjust the sensitivity to light or lack of light from these cameras, but like any test, it takes an adjustment period to bring the corrections

we could compare this to a software for a computer, at the beginning everything works well, and then over time the developers are forced to create patches of corrections because they did not think of all the possibilities at the very beginning of the development of the initial program

for me, what I can see each month on RLC goes far beyond the simple price of the product, because if we look, the price is not so high in my opinion if we take the time to take stock of everything that we can have, that's why the bugs that come from time to time does not prevent me from enjoying the good times

But the replay become a pain in the ass since few weeks, and for that, RLC need something better 

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I think I have said many times that I really don't care about RLC, if I subscribe to this kind of project, it is for the people who participate and not for those who run the site
This is where some people don't make a difference and where I think I can do it

Like I said, things are never perfect all the time and yet we pay for a lot of things in our life that are imperfect

yes the quality could be better, although that may be questionable, they did a lot of camera modification which gives us a better quality image, I just think they have to adjust the sensitivity to light or lack of light from these cameras, but like any test, it takes an adjustment period to bring the corrections

we could compare this to a software for a computer, at the beginning everything works well, and then over time the developers are forced to create patches of corrections because they did not think of all the possibilities at the very beginning of the development of the initial program

for me, what I can see each month on RLC goes far beyond the simple price of the product, because if we look, the price is not so high in my opinion if we take the time to take stock of everything that we can have, that's why the bugs that come from time to time does not prevent me from enjoying the good times

But the replay become a pain in the ass since few weeks, and for that, RLC need something better 

I will leave it at this post. Have a good day Moos!

20 hours ago, moos54 said:

you are right, it's not the right place for what you want to say about rlc 

First off you will notice that i said Sorry if it's the wrong place,next i myself was not talking bad about rlc but telling about how my friend was having trouble with them. But please tell me where IS the right place to talk about them .If you can (and want to)move the post to the right place. Thank You