Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #2

happyone

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I will be here as long as there is a Leora and my sexy girl. The others can do as they wish.

the johnny's of the world will at some point wear you down.  Remember many have come and gone due to this fact. It appears it's happening to me. I've been here 6-7 years maybe it's my time to get a life.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

I truly believe Leora should have taking a vacation to visit Paul, at the same time have RLC temporarily bring in someone to house-sit until her return

I still believe this would have been a better idea, than what I have been seeing for the last couple of days here

3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

the johnny's of the world will at some point wear you down.  Remember many have come and gone due to this fact. It appears it's happening to me. I've been here 6-7 years maybe it's my time to get a life.

johnny is not as bad as you think. He is just very sharp in his views. I believe he listens to what is said about him and he wants to be part of the community, not change the rules about it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I still believe this would have been a better idea, than what I have been seeing for the last couple of days here

Its been a bit of a non event for me, but watching Sophia and Masha getting tied up was an interesting interlude 😄 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

johnny is not as bad as you think. He is just very sharp in his views. I believe he listens to what is said about him and he wants to be part of the community, not change the rules about it.

you can't help who you are, and are who you are. Glad you like him and get long with him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1