Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #2

happyone

Paul for having done acts of violence on Leora has no justification .. No male does violence against a woman, this is a point that we all agree on .... I read criticisms, judgments, offenses against Paul .. But do you boys always make your girls happy in bed? Or do your girls or wives make you believe it? When you males are not at home or do you know with them how or what they always do? Are they more or less happy? Do you think of making your respective spouses happy without ever disrespecting? Well I don't think ... Just the fact of looking at Leora, fantasizing and maybe you touch yourself looking at her, you are already missing your companions too ...
I don't judge Paul as many here do ... I express my opinion saying only that I prefer a more passionate man in bed ....
This post is not a criticism addressed to someone but only a provocation of a woman (and once and for all I am not a male nor Raul nor Braul hahaha) who sometimes likes to intellectually provoke another sex hahahahah
Ps: don't send me all to that country ... One at a time hahahaha
Kiss to everyone

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, sexy girl said:

Paul for having done acts of violence on Leora has no justification .. No male does violence against a woman, this is a point that we all agree on .... I read criticisms, judgments, offenses against Paul .. But do you boys always make your girls happy in bed? Or do your girls or wives make you believe it? When you males are not at home or do you know with them how or what they always do? Are they more or less happy? Do you think of making your respective spouses happy without ever disrespecting? Well I don't think ... Just the fact of looking at Leora, fantasizing and maybe you touch yourself looking at her, you are already missing your companions too ...
I don't judge Paul as many here do ... I express my opinion saying only that I prefer a more passionate man in bed ....
This post is not a criticism addressed to someone but only a provocation of a woman (and once and for all I am not a male nor Raul nor Braul hahaha) who sometimes likes to intellectually provoke another sex hahahahah
Ps: don't send me all to that country ... One at a time hahahaha
Kiss to everyone

I did personally Express the stupidity and Russian Roulette type decision that Leora made, to remain with  Paul after being attacked by him, and as far as pleasing a female, I have to say that no one knows your body better than you, so if I try to pleasure another female in the same manner I successfully did with one, the results are sometimes extremely different, for example, just remove the basic pleasure points of a female, now it's up to her to point out what excites her, because no female comes with a printed diagram map on her body of what are the best pressure points on her

• Like 1

No I will not sing this song, You Know from Ray Charles,  (hit the road Paul and don't you come back no more no more no more no more hit the road Paul and don't you come back no more), no I would not sing that song, because that would be in bad taste

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Could this be the last day for Paul before he goes back home, it certainly looks as though he's packing up for that long trip back

Who knows, he may have been packing like that for a trip nearby knowing what some know of him.

10 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Who knows, he may have been packing like that for a trip nearby knowing what some know of him.

Please don't say that, let's just hope the cab was waiting to take Paul, along with his plane ticket to the airport, or however way he's getting to the airport

• Like 2