Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #2

happyone

Hello guys

I usually have my day very busy and I don't have time for many posts .... but I always read yours, daily ...

Well, it looks like our Princess is going to spend Christmas alone .... Paul goes back home today ... at 6 am, gets his backpack and goes ....
Bye ...bye ...Paul, good trip and Merry Christmas to you too....
(For those who did not believe, when I wrote that he only came for a week, today will have proof ...)

• Like 2

8 hours ago, sexy girl said:

Paul for having done acts of violence on Leora has no justification .. No male does violence against a woman, this is a point that we all agree on .... I read criticisms, judgments, offenses against Paul .. But do you boys always make your girls happy in bed? Or do your girls or wives make you believe it? When you males are not at home or do you know with them how or what they always do? Are they more or less happy? Do you think of making your respective spouses happy without ever disrespecting? Well I don't think ... Just the fact of looking at Leora, fantasizing and maybe you touch yourself looking at her, you are already missing your companions too ...
I don't judge Paul as many here do ... I express my opinion saying only that I prefer a more passionate man in bed ....
This post is not a criticism addressed to someone but only a provocation of a woman (and once and for all I am not a male nor Raul nor Braul hahaha) who sometimes likes to intellectually provoke another sex hahahahah
Ps: don't send me all to that country ... One at a time hahahaha
Kiss to everyone

😍

• Like 2

Paul for having done acts of violence on Leora has no justification .. No male does violence against a woman, this is a point that we all agree on .... I read criticisms, judgments, offenses against Paul .. But do you boys always make your girls happy in bed? Or do your girls or wives make you believe it? When you males are not at home or do you know with them how or what they always do? Are they more or less happy? Do you think of making your respective spouses happy without ever disrespecting? Well I don't think ... Just the fact of looking at Leora, fantasizing and maybe you touch yourself looking at her, you are already missing your companions too ...
I don't judge Paul as many here do ... I express my opinion saying only that I prefer a more passionate man in bed ....
This post is not a criticism addressed to someone but only a provocation of a woman (and once and for all I am not a male nor Raul nor Braul hahaha) who sometimes likes to intellectually provoke another sex hahahahah
Ps: don't send me all to that country ... One at a time hahahaha
Kiss to everyone

5 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

I did personally Express the stupidity and Russian Roulette type decision that Leora made, to remain with  Paul after being attacked by him, and as far as pleasing a female, I have to say that no one knows your body better than you, so if I try to pleasure another female in the same manner I successfully did with one, the results are sometimes extremely different, for example, just remove the basic pleasure points of a female, now it's up to her to point out what excites her, because no female comes with a printed diagram map on her body of what are the best pressure points on her

sexy girl is a real woman, not a neurotic one. I think she would give you the directions and diagrams right up front. She is a strong woman who is in touch with her sexuality.

la ragazza sexy è una donna vera, non nevrotica. Penso che ti darebbe le indicazioni e gli schemi in anticipo. È una donna forte che è in contatto con la sua sessualità.

• Like 2

Good morning everyone kiss, wise words squirrel hahaha .. We women have an extra strength on males ... We know male weaknesses, how to make our man happy, we can be mothers, lovers, dominatrix, submissive, and sometimes bitches .. ... we are women and you males must not try to understand each other or study us psychologically ...
You just have to love us .....

That's my girl!🧡

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

the johnny's of the world will at some point wear you down.  Remember many have come and gone due to this fact. It appears it's happening to me. I've been here 6-7 years maybe it's my time to get a life.

Aussie_oi_oi, let me first say that I am praying for rain in sufficient amount to quench the fires, plus scrub the air as it falls.

I totally agree with you, having also been around the same amount of time. Although, regarding your getting a life, I believe what you are saying is that this is not the fun place it used to be. What has happened to the Respectful complimentary posts ( thank you Nicholas for hanging in there ) regarding the lady who is the Only reason this thread exists. 

I, being one the old timers who, 1. Will not stay where I am. This was probably posted in jest, but still stirs the s--t. 2. Is not particularly fond of the lewd comments, descriptive pictures, and suggestions that seem to have become the " norm". These degenerative posts show absolutely no respect for the lady who is the subject of this forum. Yes, this is an "adult " forum. I suspect said posters approach their girlfriends, and or wives with the same finesse. Showing them the utmost example of "adult " behavior. I am sure it makes for a positive impression.🤣

3. Last, but not least. Has to do with the begging for Leora to perform each posters requested quirks. Then if she does not react like a puppet on a string. The common response is we are the ones paying her. She owes it to us. We pay RLC ! We do not pay Leora. The result is what has happened to this forum. It Has Become Complaint Department Number One ! 😫

RLC"s loss of the Russian apartments sent many of the old timers to other sites. I am as Foamy describes a " Lurker ". If one gets curious who is around just go to the bottom of the page and check. I respect opinions, degenerative posts are not opinions, and the complaints have been run into the ground. Leora is not going to bate on demand !!

Maybe my age is showing here. I grew up without my mind being controlled by social media. The best local communication was the party line. After that, one long crank on the phone woke up the operator, who then connected me to the rest of the world.

Leora and Paul just walked into the apartment. 😁

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2