Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #3

happyone

8 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

I can't help but feel like there's some grand scheme going on behind the curtains, to get rid of me and some others, even tho I hardly comment anything "vulgar" anymore..

But anyway, I don't like getting thrown out so I will just leave myself, goodbye everybody at CC.

I will miss writing love declarations to you my sweetheart but I will still be watching you with love in my eyes 🥰😙🧡

• Like 4

ery good night leora have a great day
very good night have a great day
very good morning have a great day
See you tomorrow

muito boa noite leora tenha um óptimo dia
muito boa noite tenha um óptimo dia
muito bom dia tenha um óptimo dia
vejo voce amanha

sleepy good night GIF by MLB    how are you all good morning GIF

• Like 2

9 hours ago, sexy girl said:

Hello everyone kiss, I have followed Rlc for many years and over time tenants follow a certain sexual tendency ... First period there were fewer solo masturbates than the girls much more sex between couples and quiet sex sometimes even under cover .. Then we went to a phase where the solo masturbates increased virtuously and decreased sex between couples .... Then came the year of swapping (I cite more known examples masha and bear ahahah Vanessa Marchette) ... then arrived at the period of bdsm masturbation with orgasms in spurts or pees, very intense sex ... It could be assumed that people and tenants have changed ... No many girls have already been more than once in the program, yet they have changed the way and style of masturbating and having orgasms ... Now the question I would like to ask is the following ... Have the girls matured and want to show themselves more? Or do they follow a sexual trend that satisfies the various (different) tastes of users?

I believe it is both.

• Thanks 2

They estimate over 1 billion animals are probably dead and they expect this fire can go on for months, and on top of that I believe in Reading that 2019 has been the hottest on record for Australia, so it amazes me, that still people use more energy to disprove what's really creating these problems that's happening around the world with our climate, instead of facing why it's happening and what to do about it.... I'm sorry and I hope I'm not out of line bringing this up, but I only do so because we do have a dear member that belongs to this forum, that resides there, and I only wish a happy and Speedy end to all of this

• Like 4
  • Sad 1