Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #3

happyone

I would love to see Leora with a Kangaroo 🦘 or Koala 🐨 toy in her apartment as support for the millions of animals killed in the Australian fires. Hopefully there's an Australian shop in Prague somewhere. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Mi piacerebbe vedere Leora con un canguro  🦘 o Koala  🐨 giocattolo nel suo appartamento, come il supporto per i milioni di animali uccisi negli incendi australiani. Spero che da qualche parte ci sia un negozio australiano a Praga. 

Hello Australian kiss ... I hope the situation is slowly improving .... Hahaha I have a big plush koala ... A hug to you Australians

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

Hello Australian kiss ... I hope the situation is slowly improving .... Hahaha I have a big plush koala ... A hug to you Australians

sexy girl give the plush koala a cuddle from me tonight 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

Thank you for the lovely comments.

l need a women’s point of view,  Do you think Leora’s tan lines are very sexy?

Personally l love tan lines on a woman!

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Grazie per i bei commenti.

Ho bisogno di un punto di vista femminile, pensi che le linee di abbronzatura di Leora siano molto sexy?

Personalmente adoro le abbronzature su una donna!

Thanks for calling me ... Kiss ... It is believed that the tan lines on a woman are very sexy ... it can be an extra weapon of seduction that women have .... But I love to take the only one in topless ... So the signs are seen only in the lower part of my body hahaha

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

Gracias por llamarme ... Beso ... Se cree que las líneas de bronceado de una mujer son muy sexys ... puede ser un arma extra de seducción que tienen las mujeres ... Pero me encanta tomar la única. en topless ... Así que los signos solo se ven en la parte inferior de mi cuerpo jajaja

That tan I want to see it myself .. Ha ha ha
I have the impression that you are a seduction teacher and one day I want to see how your eroticism through a screen ..
It would be better to see it in person hahaha
A kiss for your lips .. Pretty

2 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Che tan Voglio vedere io stesso .. Ah ah ah
ho l'impressione che sei un maestro di seduzione e un giorno voglio vedere come il vostro erotismo attraverso uno schermo ..
Sarebbe meglio vedere di persona hahaha
Un bacio per le tue labbra .. Bella

Ahahahah Raul a kiss .... you will have to wait for summer to the hour ... So you can check the signs of the tan ahahah

• Like 1