Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #4

happyone

Gentlemen and Lady I am sorry to say this on this thread but it is where it needs to be said.

For some time I have been in direct contact with sexy girl. It was a very friendly relationship but now there has been a falling out. That is all I will say about it.

I humbly apologize for anything I said about her that I will not repeat because I do not want to hurt her any more than it appears I already have. She is a woman. She is a very beautiful woman. And she deserves all of your respect even if I made the mistake of disrespecting her.

I am going to go away from here for a while as this situation, which I ALONE perpetuated is a bit too painful for me to endure at this time. You can still pm me if you feel the need but I will not be here. I am going to find other friends elsewhere on other boards.

Please, please, please be respectful to Leora and the each other. DO NOT be disrespectful to sexy girl. If I find out about it I will confront you. And I refuse to talk to anyone about her.

I know some of this sounds like bullshit to some of you but that's not my problem. Take care of yourselves.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Gentlemen and Lady I am sorry to say this on this thread but it is where it needs to be said.

For some time I have been in direct contact with sexy girl. It was a very friendly relationship but now there has been a falling out. That is all I will say about it.

I humbly apologize for anything I said about her that I will not repeat because I do not want to hurt her any more than it appears I already have. She is a woman. She is a very beautiful woman. And she deserves all of your respect even if I made the mistake of disrespecting her.

I am going to go away from here for a while as this situation, which I ALONE perpetuated is a bit too painful for me to endure at this time. You can still pm me if you feel the need but I will not be here. I am going to find other friends elsewhere on other boards.

Please, please, please be respectful to Leora and the each other. DO NOT be disrespectful to sexy girl. If I find out about it I will confront you. And I refuse to talk to anyone about her.

I know some of this sounds like bullshit to some of you but that's not my problem. Take care of yourselves.

Aye aye juggster. Perhaps you may be going a bit far with it. But not wanting to participate and contribute your views or opinions here in this thread is totally up to you and no other bud. Your input will be missed. An old saying which I'm certain you've heard as well on many a ocassion, ya got to do what ya got to do bro man. 😏                                                                             One other thing jugg, is if you feel that way, I can say with certainty that what you stated here is likely enough to be accepted by her as an apology. 😎

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, jugghead said:

It's a hard lesson to learn but you will be better for it.

Take time out and come back a better you. If you need to get counselling for you issues good for you for getting the help youΒ need. I'm sure it would help you.

Respecting Leora is important and all women is too.

Those whom know me know I've been banging on about respecting Leora as an intelligent young woman whom is letting us share her life. I understand she gets paid but women still require respect at theirΒ work place.Β Β 

Please respect Leora and show her love the more you will make her happy.Β When Leora and a good head-space the more she wants to make us happy.

Β 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

It's a hard lesson to learn but you will be better for it.

Take time out and come back a better you. If you need to get counselling for you issues good for you for getting the help youΒ need. I'm sure it would help you.

Respecting Leora is important and all women is too.

Those whom know me know I've been banging on about respecting Leora as an intelligent young woman whom is letting us share her life. I understand she gets paid but women still require respect at theirΒ work place.Β Β 

Please respect Leora and show her love the more you will make her happy.Β When Leora and a good head-space the more she wants to make us happy.

Β 

Aussie mate, I hardly think jugg may need any counseling for some quotes made online that he feels may have been mistakes. But, certainly good of you to be concerned for him or anyone like that mate.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Jugg kiss ... After a man writes certain things and apologizes so publicly, he must not be ashamed, be proud of me ... You have all my respect jugg for your message ... Thanks ... Do not leave the forum , I see no reason jugg ... We close this story and go back to sharing messages in the forum instead of attacking ...

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

good morning everyone
very good night
very good morning leora
everyone has a great happy weekend

bom dia a todos
muito boa noite
muito bom dia leora
todo mundo tem um Γ³timo final de semana feliz
Β 

• Like 2