New Couple?Varya e Igor

Guest koje90

I am afraid Igor is going to be much worse than Paul. I am not sure in the sex department yet but as far as the personality for sure. He woke up from his hangover and was trying to pick a fight with her by trying to pick apart every word she was saying to him. Hopefully he can at least make up for it in the bedroom. LOL.

If he's as bad as others are making him out to be, then maybe not. Some if not most guys try to overcompensate a lack of sexual security, either size issues or performance issues, by being over demanding and controlling with their girlfriends. Definitely not all the time, but some times. Just my two cents. We have to wait until we can assess them both before it can be said for sure.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

and you guys pay to watch this LOL it's sucks

Whopee Nick! You're back! It was getting frightfully boring around here! TBG150 and the rest of the crew will be thrilled!  :D

I once posted a comment a long time back when a couple moved out that it would be nice if RLC got different people than the usual, young, good-looking, plastic people they usually bring onto the site.  Like counter culture people, like older people, etc.

It looks like RLC FINALLY took my suggestion and did something with it.  Judging from the pictures and videos, I won't be surprised by any weird thing this couple does or the people they bring as guests.

Good Job, RLC!!

You say that now, but wait until Igor finally kills this bitch and starts dismembering the bloody corpse in the bathtub,.. But then, that's probably just the kind of publicity RLC could use.

Think about it, we could all be served as material witness's.

My respects to JoJo and his son.

You say that now, but wait until Igor finally kills this bitch and starts dismembering the bloody corpse in the bathtub,.. But then, that's probably just the kind of publicity RLC could use.

LOL!!  Well, they DO call this REAL LIFE Cam.

Think about it, we could all be served as material witness's.

I made a comment about a similar thing back in the Gia, knife-pulling days...and it applies here, too.  "I'd be happy to get an expense-paid trip to Europe (Russia, in this case).  :-)

My respects to JoJo and his son.

Thank you!

I am afraid Igor is going to be much worse than Paul. I am not sure in the sex department yet but as far as the personality for sure. He woke up from his hangover and was trying to pick a fight with her by trying to pick apart every word she was saying to him. Hopefully he can at least make up for it in the bedroom. LOL.

If he's as bad as others are making him out to be, then maybe not. Some if not most guys try to overcompensate a lack of sexual security, either size issues or performance issues, by being over demanding and controlling with their girlfriends. Definitely not all the time, but some times. Just my two cents. We have to wait until we can assess them both before it can be said for sure.

So he is like Paul...  Explains a lot.