Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #2

12 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

It's not alec 

melissa&Sergio apartments always had and have drama it's all scripted 

I think there is not always drama in this house.Many beautiful parties happened in this house.I can't be unfair to them.They are struggling.
They're better than most apartments in VH.Recently drama has started to appear.That's because of some people(Alec etc.).I hope this situation is reduced.

5 hours ago, firewall said:

this apartment becomes really boring theses days and VH in generally also

To be perfectly honest, I've never been too interested in any of their guests. The one and only extra I've ever taken a real liking to was Brenda. When I used to watch this apartment the only reason for me to watch was to see if Melissa would ever do anything exciting, but just like Darcie I've given up hope that she ever will so I've basically tuned out a long time ago. They seem to hire all these extra couples to provide the action they don't want to do themselves and I guess that works for them but it's Melissa I want to see getting fucked not these random people who most times never even show up again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

To be perfectly honest, I've never been too interested in any of their guests. The one and only extra I've ever taken a real liking to was Brenda. When I used to watch this apartment the only reason for me to watch was to see if Melissa would ever do anything exciting, but just like Darcie I've given up hope that she ever will so I've basically tuned out a long time ago. They seem to hire all these extra couples to provide the action they don't want to do themselves and I guess that works for them but it's Melissa I want to see getting fucked not these random people who most times never even show up again.

depend the period, sometimes they have interesting party and guests like Faye but she disappeared , this week was one of the most boring week i have seen in this apartment and on VH in generally

i'm waiting the return of darcie normally monday for laugh a little before my end of suscription in 5 days and i will return with the free cams for some months.