Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #8 January 2020

jugghead

Jughead made up a Topic and placed #7 on it.  Then he made up a Topic with #8 and hid the #7 so I just merged the #7 into the #8.   He could have just edited the 7 to an 8 but it's not a big deal moving topics from one place into the next.  I have lots of experience.   :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Jughead made up a Topic and placed #7 on it.  Then he made up a Topic with #8 and hid the #7 so I just merged the #7 into the #8.   He could have just edited the 7 to an 8 but it's not a big deal moving topics from one place into the next.  I have lots of experience.   :biggrin:

Actually, I tried to delete the #7 one but it just would not go away no matter what I did.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I got my response form RLC regarding one free camera at Leora and Malia's apartment.

Hello

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us, the appropriate department will review your suggestion.

Enjoy the watching!

Surprisingly they even replied.  Usually RLC is Mute like a Deaf Person.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Damn kids you can't teach them anything. 🤣

• Haha 2