Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #8 January 2020

jugghead

4 minutes ago, bernt said:

malia n apporte rien a cet appartement, sa présence est sans intérêt ...elle se cache dans les toilettes pour se déshabiller,  trop introvertie, elle est du même caractère que asia ,finalement ces deux filles la devraient être ensembles

Tu es sûr de regardé cet appartement en live? Elle se promène dans l'appartement au moins topless assez souvent, elle ne cache rien quand elle est dans la salle de bain, prenant même bien le temps de mettre sa crème sur tout son corps 

Justement pour ma part je trouve Malia beaucoup plus intéressante que Leora et elle a un charme naturel hypnotisant 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Tu es sûr de regardé cet appartement en live? Elle se promène dans l'appartement au moins topless assez souvent, elle ne cache rien quand elle est dans la salle de bain, prenant même bien le temps de mettre sa crème sur tout son corps 

Justement pour ma part je trouve Malia beaucoup plus intéressante que Leora et elle a un charme naturel hypnotisant 

Je ne peux que plussoyer

Et je plussoie d'ailleurs

On 2/1/2020 at 3:35 AM, sexy girl said:

Good morning everyone kiss, Australian friend or I have not written my post well or you have not read it well ... I repeat it was not an attack on you or anyone ... Anyway I would not see anything wrong if Leora instructs Malia, but if happened this apartment would become like Barcelona which as many say here would not like ....
You can't have a full barrel and a drunk wife, ahhahaha

My dearest, sexy girl. Your opinion is respected and welcome here. I understand what you meant when you wrote this. No one wants this apartment to be another Barca apartment. I think we ALL agree with that.

Some here seem to like Malia and want her to grow. I do not care that much for her except she appears to be Leora's best friend and because of this she means a lot to me as I have said Paul meant a lot to me when she was with him.  It seems very likely that Leora will guide Malia through the process of what it is like to live on camera 24 hours a day. That is a daunting thing for someone who has never done it. I don't think anyone believes Leora will direct her. She will merely give her advice and let her be her own person. Yes, the massage may have been a mistake, but how do we know they've never done it before? I don't know what they've ever done off-camera. Does anyone?

I believe things are progressing well. I care about Leora and Malia because they are best friends and I think we all want the best for them. Leora MUST know of our collective wishes by some medium. My personal opinion is that RLC communicates to her based on feedback they get from here, the sister sight, and direct e-mails. We all know for certain that RLC reads these forums. That's how I got banned twice. I think they look at these places and give her the feedback and she responds to the feedback however she chooses. Because of that, I do not believe Leora will sabotage her own livelihood by making any sudden or stupid moves. In fact, I think the move to the new apartment was brilliant. It seems to have increased her stock because we are all wondering what's going to happen next. That is a masterful way to increase ratings.

Lastly, I like and respect every one who comes here, regardless of our disagreements, but we all need to take a breath sometimes and try to respect each others' wishes. The infighting makes everyone unhappy including me. We need to be able to mod ourselves gently and with compassion. But we also need to take a little criticism and be ok with it. I am as guilty of this as anyone. If Mods have to step in, WE have clearly done something wrong.

These are my thoughts,

Joe the "jugghead"

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3