Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #8 January 2020

jugghead

1 minute ago, keeper31 said:

I know I was just stirring the pot.  It was more interesting before Malia came.

mmm, go checkout Malia laying on her bed in the guestroom. That's pretty sexy too.

• Like 1

The signs are there that Malia is feeling a little sexy. .i.e. playing with her hair, legs waving back and forwards and playing with her boobs. But then again I might need new glasses as these ones all fogged up from her bath earlier 😂

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

mmm, go checkout Malia laying on her bed in the guestroom. That's pretty sexy too.

She was sexy a week ago, not so much now.  I'm used to seeing her body and she doesn't do anything to make me think of sex.

2 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Her responses, "you talk the talk but do you walk the walk", because Aussie she's waiting for you

I'm happy to give it a crack, if I die in the act I die with a smile on my face 😂

• Like 1

Fun Aussie Fact Time: If you die while having sex it's called " A Billy Snedden" 

On 27 June 1987, just hours after attending John Howard's election campaign launch, Snedden suffered a fatal heart attack at the Travelodge motel in Rushcutters Bay, Sydney, while having sex with an ex-girlfriend of his son Drew, identified only as "Wendy"

• Like 1