Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #8 January 2020

jugghead

9 minutes ago, jugghead said:

If I am allowed to make another thread continuation I will attach to it "Only respectful people need enter" or something like that. But we all need to support that.

Do as you like you know where you'll find me 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

Yeah I knew it wasn't the resident that used to be a couple in Russia who for now has to decided to fly solo (Thank God) and was nicked named by someone who was just an observer at the time and has since moved to moderate mode and said person just seems to prefer pecans over anything else except chewing radiator hoses and emptying bird feeders.

I don't recall nicknaming anybody "Taboo."  Not my doing. There was a fantastic gal we called "Mighty Mouse," but she bathed nude and I didn't nickname her, either. She was a visitor to Elena and Arthur's place, which later became Maya and Stephan's. I am only responsible for "Goddess" (Leora), "Qualude" (Maya's Dog) and "Meth" (Isabel's yip dog.) Probably NL nicknamed Nora (aka Nastya) "the Queen" because she was tops her her day before she left that first apartment.

Just now, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I don't recall nicknaming anybody "Taboo."  Not my doing. There was a fantastic gal we called "Mighty Mouse," but she bathed nude and I didn't nickname her, either. She was a visitor to Elena and Arthur's place, which later became Maya and Stephan's. I am only responsible for "Goddess" (Leora), "Qualude" (Maya's Dog) and "Meth" (Isabel's yip dog.) Probably NL nicknamed Nora (aka Nastya) "the Queen" because she was tops her her day before she left that first apartment.

Yeah I was writing in the same style as Nicholas and it's hard to decipher. Leora the Goddess is who I was referring to. 😁

good morning everyone
very good night
very good morning leora and malia
everyone has a great happy weekend

bom dia a todos
muito boa noite
muito bom dia leora e malia
todo mundo tem um ótimo final de semana feliz

• Like 2

very good morning queen leora and pricesa Maila have a great weekend with joy

Very good morning to everyone who has a great weekend with joy

Good afternoon to everyone who Good afternoon to everyone who has a great weekend with joy

good night everyone who has a great weekend with joy

Family and friends with joy and love and peace 

👸👸🌞🌜😙☺️😘😍😄😎😉👍

• Like 1