Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #8 January 2020

jugghead

5 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Right now as I speak as Leora and Malia is sitting on the couch looking at this video does anyone know the title of this video.. it was the video were two guys were dancing and it had a real deep horn sound and I remember it because Leora one day was dancing to it in the shower.... it was still playing as our princess was walking away, kind of dancing to it a little bit

Just a few Corrections from the song I'm looking,  it happened as our two beauties we're sitting in the living room couch, with two plates of snacks in front of them, it's the very first video that played after the TV was turned on, and it's one of Leora's favorite songs to dance to, as she temporarily dance a little bit walking to the kitchen

Leora is like a fine wine, you know you are going to love it and you do.

Malia is like a cream cake when you are on a diet. Damn it you want it but you can never have it as much as you want it you can't have it.

I finally found the the song I was looking for, and I had to go to the replay, and replay it over and over until I caught what the guy was singing...  and you have to see when Leora dances to this song, it looks so sexy when she does it. https://youtu.be/RvK8SKZbBWg

• Like 1

Just now, esanders9863 said:

Just a few Corrections from the song I'm looking,  it happened as our two beauties we're sitting in the living room couch, with two plates of snacks in front of them, it's the very first video that played after the TV was turned on, and it's one of Leora's favorite songs to dance to, as she temporarily dance a little bit walking to the kitchen

Have you lost the plot?

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

I finally found the the song I was looking for, and I had to go to the replay, and replay it over and over until I caught what the guy was singing...  and you have to see when Leora dances to this song, it looks so sexy when she does it. https://youtu.be/RvK8SKZbBWg

Happy days 😁

• Like 2

I feel the same about the blankets.

Joke of the day 1f609.png😉 Dr. Calvin Rickson, a scientist from Texas A&M University has invented a
bra that keeps women's breasts from jiggling, bouncing up and down, and
prevents the nipples from pushing through the fabric when cold weather
sets in.

At a news conference, after announcing the invention, a large group of
men took Dr. Rickson outside and kicked the shit out of him. 1f609.png

• Haha 6