Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #8 January 2020

jugghead

11 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Get rid of Malia, she is useless. And Leora does her staged bates every day. Bring in some new girls.

Well don't stay too long because we all don't want you to punish yourself, because we love it, love it love it, oh you want to hear it again, because it's so true that we love it, Leora our princess can do any sexy things, she feels like doing, because guess what, we will love it

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

Well don't stay too long because we all don't want you to punish yourself, because we love it, love it love it, oh you want to hear it again, because it's so true that we love it, Leora our princess can do any sexy things, she feels like doing, because guess what, we will love it

Actually I can see that you guys love them. I was just putting my 2 cents in. You guys get so pissed off if someone says something negative about them and it makes me laugh.

• Like 1

Just now, corvette84 said:

Actually I can see that you guys love them. I was just putting my 2 cents in. You guys get so pissed off if someone says something negative about them and it makes me laugh.

You make us laugh 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

And why would we focus on two cents, when we have a million dollar princess sitting on the bed right in front of us

• Like 2
  • Haha 3