SUPER BOWL POLL - LIVE

ipiratemedia

I loved the half time show, with one exception. I very much did not like JLO wearing and waving a Puerto Rican flag. I think that was totally classless and not cool at all. When you're at the SuperBowl you wave the flag of the USA only! 🇺🇸

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I loved the half time show, with one exception. I very much did not like JLO wearing and waving a Puerto Rican flag. I think that was totally classless and not cool at all. When you're at the SuperBowl you wave the flag of the USA only! 🇺🇸

Her point was that Puerto Rico is a part of the U.S.A. which most Americans of white European ancestry ignore.  The Puerto Rican flag is not a foreign flag; and there are more than 1 million Puerto Ricans in Florida, where the Super Bowl was held.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, guido said:

Her point was that Puerto Rico is a part of the U.S.A. which most Americans of white European ancestry ignore.  The Puerto Rican flag is not a foreign flag; and there are more than 1 million Puerto Ricans in Florida, where the Super Bowl was held.

I know exactly what PR is. It is not a state and when you are in the USA at the SuperBowl, you wave this flag 🇺🇸 only! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Congratulations winners! Hope you made a shit ton of money @ipiratemedia !! 👍♥️

Kansas City is a 1.5-point favorite against the spread and is 22/25 to cover, while the 49ers are 19/20 to cover. 

I don't think the Bookmakers will go broke with any substantial losses.  :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm not bashing Puerto Ricans, but I don't think any other flag should be honored on USA soil during the SuperBowl. I get it though. Just like Jay-Z and Beonce not rising for the anthem it's a ploy to get attention and make controversy for people to talk about, just like I'm doing. Whatever! They can kiss me American ass! 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Kansas City is a 1.5-point favorite against the spread and is 22/25 to cover, while the 49ers are 19/20 to cover. 

I don't think the Bookmakers will go broke with any substantial losses.  :biggrin:

Yeah, but still it depends on what exactly you bet on and how much you bet. 

• Like 2