Discussion: 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) #1

itsme

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

To be honest that all sounds a bit sad. You're virtually a prisoner of your own making. Why the hell would anyone need 60,000 rounds of ammo?

read this article

WWW.USATODAY.COM

As hysteria surrounding the illness drives some to stockpile toilet tissue, it's also causing many to worry about a shortage of guns and ammunition.

6 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

read this article

WWW.USATODAY.COM

As hysteria surrounding the illness drives some to stockpile toilet tissue, it's also causing many to worry about a shortage of guns and ammunition.

That seems really sad. Glad I don't live there, the potential for people to start killing each other over stupid shit is just too great.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Maturin said:

That seems really sad. Glad I don't live there, the potential for people to start killing each other over stupid shit is just too great.

In America we have the R I G H T to protect our family from evil wicked two legged animal that would steal your food, water, or medicine

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

read this article

WWW.USATODAY.COM

"Now, if looters come knocking, he'll be ready" The fact that this type of thinking even enters a person's head is horrible and is only made worse by the fact that people actually act on those stupid thoughts. For some reason I just can't imagine other countries' citizens making this kind of run on a knife store. What a sad reflection on the state of American society.

• Like 2

Just now, SPYING 1 said:

In America we have the R I G H T to protect our family from evil wicked two legged animal that would steal your food, water, or medicine

I can't believe that's a description of a human being frustrated clint eastwood GIF

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, firewall said:

seems the people here in France will need to have a paper authorization for go to work  for justified the reason  to go outside,

more infos coming soon it's not totally clear for the moment

well it's confirmed the people need to have a paper with them for go outside and do a sworn statement for justify every move outside (work,supermarket,medical etc...)

and if you have not this paper with you when the police control you you have to pay 135 euro, 100 000 cops with be deployed on the country for control the people

you can download a form on  the webiste of the ministry or for who have not the possibility to download they can write this directly on a paper and do a sworn statement

1 minute ago, AntEater said:

"Now, if looters come knocking, he'll be ready" The fact that this type of thinking even enters a person's head is horrible and is only made worse by the fact that people actually act on those stupid thoughts. For some reason I just can't imagine other countries' citizens making this kind of run on a knife store. What a sad reflection on the state of American society.

It's better to have and not need, than need and not have. When there's danger to your family are you going to wait for the people to show up, why would you call the police. Could it be cause they have guns. I'm glad with have our constitution to protect our rights

Just now, firewall said:

well it's confirmed the people need to have a paper with them for go outside and do a sworn statement for justify every move outside (work,supermarket,medical etc...)

and if you have not this paper with you when the police control you you have to pay 135 euro,

you can download a form on  the webiste of the ministry or for who have not the possibility to download they can write this directly on a paper and do a sworn statement

Wow that's really extreme. I have to see how they pull this off cause it seems very hard to imagine the realities right now.

5 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Ufff, sounds like they need protecting from you, your views and your 60,000 rounds of ammunition!

Like I said, glad I don't live there, even more so!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

It's better to have and not need, than need and not have. When there's danger to your family are you going to wait for the people to show up, why would you call the police. Could it be cause they have guns. I'm glad with have our constitution to protect our rights

I live in a civilized society not in a jungle, I don't think like this nor have I had to.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AntEater said:

Wow that's really extreme. I have to see how they pull this off cause it seems very hard to imagine the realities right now.

and we are confined for 15 days for the moment

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Ufff, sounds like they need protecting from you, your views and your 60,000 rounds of ammunition!

Like I said, glad I don't live there, even more so!

That's why we're AMERICANS are citizens instead of subjects

• Confused 2