Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #9 January 2020

jugghead

3 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

Leora has always been considered truer than many other Rlc girls ... Now not critical if they also want to start Leora and Malia to do this type of show seen and reviewed in Barcelona apartments, but it surely would lose credibility and reality, I don't think it would help. ... I hope I managed to make myself understood hahahahah

With all due respect, sexy girl, this is about Leora and what she chooses to do. Like someone said before, if you do not like what you see, don't watch. I for one, appreciate a strong woman that does what she pleases. That is what Leora has always been. If she chooses to act like the Barca apartments then so be it. However, I know she will not. But, this is always about power and survival Isn't it? Hers...and ours.

7 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

Leora has always been considered truer than many other Rlc girls ... Now not critical if they also want to start Leora and Malia to do this type of show seen and reviewed in Barcelona apartments, but it surely would lose credibility and reality, I don't think it would help. ... I hope I managed to make myself understood hahahahah

Ah! Yes now I understand I can almost assure you that you will never see them doing anything more than what you see.

Just knowing things from the past tells me that I am right.

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

With all due respect, sexy girl, this is about Leora and what she chooses to do. Like someone said before, if you do not like what you see, don't watch. I for one, appreciate a strong woman that does what she pleases. That is what Leora has always been. If she chooses to act like the Barca apartments then so be it. However, I know she will not. But, this is always about power and survival Isn't it? Hers...and ours.

Maybe you'd better read my message ... Because I never said that Leora shouldn't do certain things or do them, I'm just making a statement ... Different from what you want to pass from my message

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Malia you have panties on no need to have the legs crossed and hands covering your boobs. Check out how Leora is laying on the bed to entertain us.

Not trying to be pessimistic or negative mate, but knowing the way it seemed that someone was in the past at a previous residence, and if there is a significant other that someone may be betrothed to or perhaps even already hitched to, there's likely not much ever gonna occur with her that some may would consider interesting enough to perhaps hope so. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Ah! Sì, ora capisco che posso quasi assicurarti che non li vedrai mai fare qualcosa di più di quello che vedi.

Il solo fatto di sapere cose del passato mi dice che ho ragione.

Glad you at least understood what I wrote Ahahahah because it seems to me that some people put words in the mouths of others who have never said

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sexy girl said:

Glad you at least understood what I wrote Ahahahah because it seems to me that some people put words in the mouths of others who have never said

It's OK maybe a little language barrier 😉😊

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Not trying to be pessimistic or negative mate, but knowing the way it seemed that someone was in the past at a previous residence, and if there is a significant other that someone is betrothed or perhaps even already hitched to, there's likely not much ever gonna occur with her that some may hope to. 

It's OK he likes to dream nothing wrong with that 😁

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

Maybe you'd better read my message ... Because I never said that Leora shouldn't do certain things or do them, I'm just making a statement ... Different from what you want to pass from my message

Not sure how much more I need to read. You have stated in the past that this apartment becomes more like Barca. This time you said the apartment loses it's credibility. Then you must tell me why it loses it's credibility. What is the compelling factor in this argument?

5 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Non sono sicuro di quanto devo leggere di più. In passato hai affermato che questo appartamento diventa più simile alla Barca. Questa volta hai detto che l'appartamento perde credibilità. Quindi devi dirmi perché perde la sua credibilità. Qual è il fattore convincente in questo argomento?

When Leora and Malia did massages, they looked a lot alike and I repeat it ... For credibility I have not said that this apartment loses credibility but if they started to do as in the Barcelona apartments they would surely lose credibility ... credibility .... There is a big difference

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Well jugg, kind a figured you appreciated a strong woman with you and Big Ethel hanging out together sometimes in the past. 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, sexy girl said:

When Leora and Malia did massages, they looked a lot alike and I repeat it ... For credibility I have not said that this apartment loses credibility but if they started to do as in the Barcelona apartments they would surely lose credibility ... credibility .... There is a big difference

I like the massages. I could do with one myself right now!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

I for one would probably loose respect for her, but I am confident that it will never happen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1