Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #9 January 2020

jugghead

Just now, sexy girl said:

When Leora and Malia did massages, they looked a lot alike and I repeat it ... For credibility I have not said that this apartment loses credibility but if they started to do as in the Barcelona apartments they would surely lose credibility ... credibility .... There is a big difference

I get it, and I respectfully disagree. You misunderstand Leora fans. They get pissed by her miscalculations but they always come back. Always.

4 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Ho capito e non sono rispettosamente d'accordo. Hai frainteso i fan di Leora. Si incazzano per i suoi errori di calcolo, ma ritornano sempre. Sempre.

Well I'm more peaceful ... Happy to know this🤣😍

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

Well I'm more peaceful ... Happy to know this🤣😍

Don't know what that means, but this is the most I've heard from you in weeks so it's good to know you are willing to explain yourself for once.

4 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Don't know what that means, but this is the most I've heard from you in weeks so it's good to know you are willing to explain yourself for once.

Jugg, wonder what ever happened to toolmaker and that other mod over at the sis site.

• Like 1

While the lovely ladies are watching a movie.

Last night I went to see my beloved Carlton Blues play and beat Richmond. Below is the highlights of the game.

Enjoy Tayla Harris would love to see on RLC. 

EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Jugg, wonder what ever happened to toolmaker and that other mod over at the sis site.

Nick, you rescue me. I hear tool and texl01 kind of follow but got tired of modding. Either way, their glances have turned elsewhere. Those dudes busted my cherry at the sister site and they really took me for a ride. I love them dearly and miss their presence. The chat is now ruled by Dutchy I imagine. Lots of pissed off people over there but no one does anything about it.

• Like 1