Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #9 January 2020

jugghead

6 minutes ago, scutus said:

One can not help but notice, that both of the ladies of the apartment savor "Nutella". It has been a long time since I found Hazelnuts in old homesteads. 🙂

Nutella on what looks to be the equivalent of graham crackers. I'm going to have to try that.    ☺️

I've never tried Nutella, but if I did I'd try it with some of that cream she was making 😁😛

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I've never tried Nutella, but if I did I'd try it with some of that cream she was making 😁😛

What ? You would ruin the delicate flavor of the cream !!😄

• Haha 1

Just now, Pepe said:

How about dipping the Graham cracker in the cream?

If that is the best option that you can come up with to do the "dipping" . Who am I ? To tell you not to !!  😁

Just now, scutus said:

If that is the best option that you can come up with to do the "dipping" . Who am I ? To tell you not to !!  😁

Well... There's something I would like to dip in it and allow her to lick it off slowly 🤪

• Like 1

Just now, Pepe said:

Well... There's something I would like to dip in it and allow her to lick it off slowly 🤪

The line of that group who would like to do the same thing. Started forming many years ago. Keep dreaming, it may just happen !!   😄

In your dreams, of course.  ☺️

• Haha 2

Let me educate you gentlemen on how to treat your nuts: do not grind them up. Leave them whole, so that you can easily bury them deeply in a warm, moist place, and share their savory goodness with your lady friend.

Take it from me, the expert. 😋

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Let me educate you gentlemen on how to treat your nuts: do not grind them up. Leave them whole, so that you can easily bury them deeply in a warm, moist place, and share their savory goodness with your lady friend.

Take it from me, the expert. 😋

I seen a video the other day I swore it was you. It was a a squirrel who got his nuts caught between the slats of a privacy fence 🤣

• Upvote 1

very good morning leora and malia
good morning everyone
very good afternoon everyone
very good night everyone
have a great happy day with joy

muito bom dia leora e maila
bom Dia a todos
muito boa tarde a todos
muito boa noite a todos
tenha um ótimo dia feliz com alegria

bom dia hello GIF  wholesome aww GIF