Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #13 February 2020

jugghead

Just now, Pepe said:

1125 February 31st

Thanks Pepe too funny, I'll just hang around outside in the tree waiting for my dancing show.

• Like 2

I find it interesting that with all the mumbling and grumbling that Leora is same-o, same-o. That when she does does make a change as she did Mar. 1st. between 21:00 AND 22:00. Testing her recent purchase of the larger, more realistic, and more flexible dildo. Both vaginally, and anally.

That , unless I totally overlooked any posts regarding same subject that were made. I did not see one comment pertaining to her activity wearing her lacy black negligee and enjoying the potentials offered by that purchase.

I, also am guilty of not making any comment at the time. But I being who I am, decided to wait and see what was said. Correct me if I have missed any posts regarding that date and time.

I will say thank you Leora for your sensual activities. Also compliments in your recent purchase of the matching red lace lingerie set you had on earlier today.☺️

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, scutus said:

I find it interesting that with all the mumbling and grumbling that Leora is same-o, same-o. That when she does does make a change as she did Mar. 1st. between 21:00 AND 22:00. Testing her recent purchase of the larger, more realistic, and more flexible dildo. Both vaginally, and anally.

That , unless I totally overlooked any posts regarding same subject that were made. I did not see one comment pertaining to her activity wearing her lacy black negligee and enjoying the potentials offered by that purchase.

I, also am guilty of not making any comment at the time. But I being who I am, decided to wait and see what was said. Correct me if I have missed any posts regarding that date and time.

I will say thank you Leora for your sensual activities. Also compliments in your recent purchase of the matching red lace lingerie set you had on earlier today.☺️

The nay sayers are not true voyeurs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scutus said:

The occasion seemed to be certainly interesting to state the least. Perhaps another and more descriptive reference to the occasion to some fortunate observers would be to state that it was captivatingly tantalizing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

The occasion seemed to be certainly interesting to state the least. Perhaps another and more descriptive reference to the occasion to some fortunate observers would be to state that it was captivatingly tantalizing.

That  tantilazation would be continuing with two nude girls on Leora's bed.☺️

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

That  tantilazation would be continuing with two nude girls on Leora's bed.☺️

Snoopy will certainly come away with a big smile on his face 😁

• Like 3