Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #13 February 2020

jugghead

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Hoping all is good with Leora as she doesn't look too happy.

On the tele with someone. Dare I say who it likely may be ? Or perhaps it could be summized or considered more of a pertinent matter and somewhat unfortunate that a woman who cares enough for a guy, to contribute to his financial support, knowing that the guy did have, and probably still could have more of full time employment somewhere, but instead chooses to merely be somewhat employed on a part time basis. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

On the tele with someone. Dare I say who it likely may be ? Or perhaps it could be summized or considered more of a pertinent matter and somewhat unfortunate that a woman who cares enough for a guy, to contribute to his financial support, knowing that the guy did have, and probably could still have full time employment somewhere, but instead chooses to merely be somewhat employed on a part time basis. 

Mommy send me some money 💵

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Gwendo djogo said:

porriez vous mettre le liens du massage nue svp

Please check the rules posting because posting pictures or video's gets your RLC banned and the mod's will remove the links/ pictures.

Best bet if you can afford it is get a RLC sub and watch the replays.

13 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

IS BEEN A FEW WEEKS BUT I JUST LOVE .SEEING WHAT I SEE IN THIS APT...

I would be you, I would be more careful with my words, because we could believe that you work for rlc by saying that you like what you see 

because that's exactly what you blame others for :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1