B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #6 (February/March)

1 hour ago, Hornygirl said:

I'm happy to try to explain in PM if you're genuinely interested - but I can't face the crap that certain members will come up with if I try to post anything about it here.

I'll be interested in your explanation. I have a theory, but I don't know it is right.

My theory is this: When you lay there alone, trying to be intimate with yourself, it is very easy to get self-concious about your surroundings. While when you are being intimate with another person, you are more likely to be so consumed in the moment, and so into that other person, that it is easier to ignore everything around you.

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

in fact none of the other girls used it in those days, and I repeat to you, if the reason is not to be filmed by the cameras, they would not have entered the apartment, when they enter it is explained that there are cameras and then they sign a contract , therefore, they signed it and accepted, the reasons are quite different, which you obviously know and you will never say, you gave me the same answer that RLC would give me. oops ... but I'm talking to RLC

Except that this is not necessarily predictable, I do not think that RLC sent messages to the girls asking them not to use the bathroom upstairs because there is a problem with the two girls who are present in the bedroom being on the same floor

I think that Hornygirl's comments make a lot of sense if you think about it for more than five seconds :angel:, otherwise RLC could very well have put the cameras in the living room and the kitchen in maintenance, because they eat and watch TV too

To answer you, yes I know the reason for the departure of Emmy and Juliet as well as the reason for the reaction of RLC in relation to this, a reason that they will surely never give so as not to lose face, but it is not me who gives this kind of information in general on what it can go well or not in the different apartments, I leave that to professionals like Noldus, what is amazing is that you are all ready to believe him without questioning his words, but  when it's me, right away it's because I'm an employee of RLC, the only real difference is that I have a moderator status within CC, but there is really only that difference :angel:

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Solo che questo non è necessariamente prevedibile, non credo che RLC abbia inviato messaggi alle ragazze chiedendo loro di non usare il bagno al piano superiore perché c'è un problema con le due ragazze presenti nella camera da letto che si trovano sullo stesso piano

Penso che i commenti di Hornygirl abbiano molto senso se ci pensate per più di cinque secondi :angelo:, altrimenti RLC potrebbe benissimo mettere le telecamere in soggiorno e in cucina in manutenzione, perché mangiano e guardano anche la TV

Per risponderti, sì, conosco il motivo della partenza di Emmy e Juliet, nonché il motivo della reazione di RLC in relazione a questo, un motivo che sicuramente non daranno mai per non perdere la faccia, ma non lo è io che do questo tipo di informazioni in generale su cosa può andare bene o no nei diversi appartamenti, lo lascio a professionisti come Noldus, ciò che è sorprendente è che siete tutti pronti a credergli senza mettere in discussione le sue parole, ma quando è io, subito, è perché sono un dipendente di RLC, l'unica vera differenza è che ho uno status di moderatore all'interno di CC, ma c'è davvero solo quella differenza :angelo:

for even Noldus is like you. if the girls did not want to be filmed by the cameras, they would have left the same day, as has already happened on other apartments, and above all, they would not have used the bathroom to wash themselves, the problem with this forum is that we talk about everything except for what you should, the forum is made to share opinions and information, apparently there are people like you and Noldus, who know a lot but don't share, say you do it in private, but you don't get real answers either, even if you are moderators, you are subscribed to RLC like all of us, if it is true that you are not part of RLC

3 minutes ago, Mauri said:

perché anche Noldus è come te. se le ragazze non volessero essere filmate dalle telecamere, sarebbero andate via lo stesso giorno, come è già successo in altri appartamenti, e soprattutto non avrebbero usato il bagno per lavarsi, il problema con questo forum è che parliamo di tutto tranne che di ciò che dovresti, il forum è fatto per condividere opinioni e informazioni, a quanto pare ci sono persone come te e Noldus, che sanno molto ma non condividono, dicono che lo fai in privato, ma non ottieni risposte vere, anche se sei un moderatore, sei iscritto a RLC come tutti noi, se è vero che non fai parte di RLC

it is better for everyone to know the truth about what girls are doing or future things and various information rather than seeing speculation in the forum or people arguing and being offended

• Like 1

In the last few months we have seen a pretty big turnover, some girls left soon after. There can be several reasons:
On the one hand RLC do not make the right selection and do not check the background of the girls.
Obviously, a proposal to go on a pampering vacation and get paid is tempting, and it turns out that some of them are not mentally built to be exposed in such a way
RLCs do not provide them with sufficient information or do not fulfill their promises

This housing conditions creates a sort of "class difference" between tenants or even some kind of jealousy

37 minutes ago, Mauri said:

they knew they were filmed by the cameras from the beginning, otherwise they would not have entered immediately, so they signed the contract, and if the reason was not to be seen by the cameras, then why leave the bathroom cameras on where they obviously did the showers?

The question is whether they are ready for anything more than being naked in front of the camera. I don't think they are prepared to do some "show" to get more out of their stay

13 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Except that this is not necessarily predictable, I do not think that RLC sent messages to the girls asking them not to use the bathroom upstairs because there is a problem with the two girls who are present in the bedroom being on the same floor

I think that Hornygirl's comments make a lot of sense if you think about it for more than five seconds :angel:, otherwise RLC could very well have put the cameras in the living room and the kitchen in maintenance, because they eat and watch TV too

To answer you, yes I know the reason for the departure of Emmy and Juliet as well as the reason for the reaction of RLC in relation to this, a reason that they will surely never give so as not to lose face, but it is not me who gives this kind of information in general on what it can go well or not in the different apartments, I leave that to professionals like Noldus, what is amazing is that you are all ready to believe him without questioning his words, but  when it's me, right away it's because I'm an employee of RLC, the only real difference is that I have a moderator status within CC, but there is really only that difference :angel:

I take it this hasn't been revealed on this forum?  Can't be bothered scrolling all the way back to find out :)

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

La domanda è se sono pronti per qualcosa di più che essere nudi davanti alla telecamera. Non credo che siano pronti a fare qualche "spettacolo" per ottenere di più dal loro soggiorno

there have been many girls who have not gone further. I don't think they left immediately, like Cindy, Milagres and others, I don't think "the show" is part of the RLC concept

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

there have been many girls who have not gone further. I don't think they left immediately, like Cindy, Milagres and others, I don't think "the show" is part of the RLC concept

Well, you can see for yourself who leaves after a short time and who stays for 3-5 months ....

5 minutes ago, Mauri said:

for even Noldus is like you. if the girls did not want to be filmed by the cameras, they would have left the same day, as has already happened on other apartments, and above all, they would not have used the bathroom to wash themselves, the problem with this forum is that we talk about everything except for what you should, the forum is made to share opinions and information, apparently there are people like you and Noldus, who know a lot but don't share, say you do it in private, but you don't get real answers either, even if you are moderators, you are subscribed to RLC like all of us, if it is true that you are not part of RLC

First of my memory, there is only one girl who left like this, it is Inna at B1 but I am not even sure that the problem can be the cameras, I believe that it will remain a mystery

I can understand that it can be frustrating that people can know things that others don't know, but Noldus like myself, we don't speak Russian, so we have information from a third party and it seems logical to me not disclose what they can tell us
I probably would have been the first to disclose the information on the forum if I was able to understand what said, like what some members can do on Hakeem's apartment and the girls who come to his apartment, but that is not the case, and I am a person who keeps secrets if asked not to disclose the information

I confirm that I am only a simple premium member of RLC like you or Noldus or many others on this forum, and therefore that I pay my subscription every month alone as a big boy, at the beginning I did not even want to not pay for the replay but you quickly become completely addicted to see how all these people who are on the other side of the cameras live, in a way I am quite happy that RLC added the replay to their subscription offer, this allows spend that money on other things

I feel like the problem is that a moderator shouldn't be a subscriber to this kind of site, and I really don't understand why, I was already a premium member of RLC before I was asked to become a moderator on the forum, I did not ask anything at the time, I was like you, I simply gave my opinion on what I saw
In the end, I haven't really changed, I'm still doing the same thing except that my color has changed from orange to blue, and I have the impression that this is what made people change their vision of me, while I'm still the same person

• Like 1