preening

Guest Chatterbox

Guest Chatterbox

It's quite unbelievable the amount of time Leora spends stroking and preening herself in front of the mirror, in front of Paul and probably also for the cameras. If not for the cameras, then she certainly has a rather obsessive preoccupation with her own looks.......constantly checking and re-checking even when she simply puts a T-shirt and pants on.......must drive Paul wild (in more ways than one!!). Wonder if she is like this in general during her day at work......people who work with her and who have seen RLC must be staring at her all the time....

It always seems to me that Leora lacks self confidence. She has everything going for her but needs to check herself out constantly to reassure herself.

I would love to know more about her. If she is in the medical profession as we believe then she must be very intelligent and a hardworking student.

Why is she on RLC and what does she get out of it. Fascinating for sure!

I'm of a different mind set and think she might have a little conceit she is doesn't seem to be lacking confidence.Then again I could be wrong. We could start a thread on this alone and psychoanalysis her but that only makes my head hurt trying to think that much.