B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #6 (March)

A game we have seen a million times before though, but that I'm not bored of yet, is charades. I like it, because very often we can see what they are imitating too, without needing to understand the language.

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

Irma and Elettra body painting 

I think Irma is currently the biggest disappointment. One year in the project and there are only cheap shows instead of an insight into her private life. 

RLC is just garbage. 

17 hours ago, Alladino said:

I think Irma is currently the biggest disappointment. One year in the project and there are only cheap shows instead of an insight into her private life. 

RLC is just garbage. 

Not much you can do under a " quarantine in place "
order.......plus Spain is finally implementing the  " stay 6 ft. apart rule, even for people in the same household !  This virus will probably mean the end of RLC parties and mutual masturbations..................LOL  !

Spain looking more and more like Italy where the doctors die like flies. Lack of protection for the health workers is a disaster. And this hasn't even peaked yet. The world is not cooperating, every country is fighting for themselves. When this is over there must be a lesson to be learned.

55 minutes ago, northguy said:

España ve cada vez más como Italia, donde los médicos mueren como moscas. La falta de protección para los trabajadores de la salud es un desastre. Y esto ni siquiera ha tocado techo todavía. El mundo es no cooperar, cada país está luchando por ellos mismos. Cuando esto termine tiene que haber una lección que aprender.

Los médicos no están muriendo como moscas, hay muchos sanitarios infectados pero no muertos.