B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #6 (March)

il y a 6 minutes, legrandrobert a dit :

Hi, Le Grand Robert here, I paid my subscription yesterday and can't get into the attachements Center, What Gives ???

Bonsoir Le Grand Robert, j'irai plus vite en français : il me semble que l'accès au Replay fonctionne à partir de la de souscription ou de renouvellement, mais il ne permet pas de visualiser des actions antérieures, même de la veille, si c'est de cela que vous écrivez.

Good evening Le Grand Robert, I will go faster in French: it seems to me that access to Replay works from the subscription or renewal date, but it does not allow viewing previous actions, even the day before, if that's what you write about.

4 hours ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

Bonsoir Le Grand Robert, j'irai plus vite en français : il me semble que l'accès au Replay fonctionne à partir de la de souscription ou de renouvellement, mais il ne permet pas de visualiser des actions antérieures, même de la veille, si c'est de cela que vous écrivez.

Good evening Le Grand Robert, I will go faster in French: it seems to me that access to Replay works from the subscription or renewal date, but it does not allow viewing previous actions, even the day before, if that's what you write about.

il ne parle pas du replay mais de l'abonnement pour être membre premium de CC 

• Like 1

On 3/23/2020 at 2:36 PM, Alladino said:

I think Irma is currently the biggest disappointment. One year in the project and there are only cheap shows instead of an insight into her private life. 

RLC is just garbage. 

Are you a fucking stalker nutcase?  Her private life is NONE or YOUR business.  

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Are you a fucking stalker nutcase?  Her private life is NONE or YOUR business.  

You are questioning the whole idea of RLC (and their motto "THE PRIVATE LIFE OF OTHER PEOPLE") and insulting me in the process. 

Irma spent more than a year performing silly shows, but we have not seen anything of her private life. I realize you love this pseudo-lesbian bullshit. I do not. I dislike shows, because they are the opposite of real life. 

I think RLC should finally stop these shows and cast residents who are really participating in the project. If Irma doesn't want that, I have no problem with it. Only she really should not be in the cast of RLC. 

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

You are questioning the whole idea of RLC (and their motto "THE PRIVATE LIFE OF OTHER PEOPLE") and insulting me in the process. 

Irma spent more than a year performing silly shows, but we have not seen anything of her private life. I realize you love this pseudo-lesbian bullshit. I do not. I dislike shows, because they are the opposite of real life. 

I think RLC should finally stop these shows and cast residents who are really participating in the project. If Irma doesn't want that, I have no problem with it. Only she really should not be in the cast of RLC. 

I rest my case