Ann, Also Know as Akathome

itsme

For Idiot.

If you continue to call me Renzo, I'll call you idiot.

You see. you can not read.

I wrote: "If you are of the Aryan race."

The word "if" is put in front.

If you're not, should not bother you.

I read with pleasure that you are very intelligent, but use your intelligence to show how idiot you are.

I read that on this site there are many visitors and many members. But there is only one idiot.

For the rest of what you write, do you think Ann definitely close his webcam because of idiots like you.

Many other people do not insult Ann.

And if you have something to say about Renzo, do not quote me.

You go to the website of Renzo and write.

A. is true. Here you have many readers ..... by Renzo only one.

I apologize to the other people in this thread.

ok, a last reply to you!

I don´t care if you call me an idiot or not.

I call you renzo because Ann wrote on her camerade site that YOU ARE Renzo and I think she has reasons to make this statement! also others here thought too that you are Renzo...

It bothers me that you compare people here with "aryans (wich MEANS Nazi´s in fact) ! That´s all !

To speak 6 languages (more or less perfect) has absolutly nothing to do with intelligence and as an intelligent person you think to be, you must know this very well!

I never said that ann definatly closes her cam and also I never said I want this! She simply turns it off if she is pissed off and when her pussy itches, she turns it on again and this is just a short time we have to wait for!

And at last, it is nice you think I am the only idiot here!!! This makes me unic in this community and is a kind of honor! Better to be an idiot as to be absolutly nothing - right ?! I will specially for you try to figure out if i can change my Nick name!!

Oh, before I forget - could it be that you hate me so much because I postet in this thread some times ago the Videos where You/Renzo put different things in his hairy asshole? If so, try next time to hide a little bit better the sides with the videos (for Ann only) so no one else can get them... 8) The website in not very intelligent build !

For Idiot.

Have not you even turn on the brain?

You are a diesel.

The Aryan race has nothing to do with the fascists.

So even the cats of the Aryan race are fascists.

You do laugh, chickens, Ann and Renzo

But if that bothers you, it may be that you do not want to be part of that race.

Ann on her site can write all the lies she want. If Ann writes that the devil is dead from the cold, you believe it. For people like you is pure gold.

But if I write that Sylphia is Ann, you do not believe.

I think that Ann and Renzo are having fun to take the piss out of people like you. Many think that some nikname of this site are Ann. But if Ann did not write it, then it is not true.

For the rest, are things that concern Renzo. Or maybe you bother, what makes Renzo for Ann? Then you just IDIOT.

When I was able to watch camarades cams , ANN was one of my favorites is all I can say!

My favorite is ldmm37 (Jewel).  She doesn't show tits or pussy, but she is hot as hell and, from what I've seen, she chats from time to time.

But I'll be honest here.  If Ann went back to doing what she used to do in Norway, I'd probably buy an Elite membership just to see her.

I don't think I've seen many here complain about her cam.  I see more people pop up in here complaining about the people who WATCH her cam...like that Sylphia person.

What do you call I do not like her disco lights, I do not like the faces she makes?

People are stuck to much on the past. Yes in the past she use to show much more. Now she has a man and shows less. I still like to see her do the naked or close to naked hula

True there does seem to be a lot of insults being thrown back and forth at use to each other.

I don't think I've seen many here complain about her cam.  I see more people pop up in here complaining about the people who WATCH her cam...like that Sylphia person.

What do you call I do not like her disco lights, I do not like the faces she makes?

People are stuck to much on the past. Yes in the past she use to show much more. Now she has a man and shows less. I still like to see her do the naked or close to naked hula

True there does seem to be a lot of insults being thrown back and forth at use to each other.

LOL!!

I call that people stating their likes and dislikes.  Nothing more.  I don't see that as anyone insulting or complaining about her.

Heck, I've said I don't like her lights or her stop-motion internet connection.  Doesn't mean I don't like her.  Doesn't mean I think she's a bad person.

I think some of y'all should develop a thick skin...especially when dealing with people on the internet.

Ann is the only reason I go to camarades anymore. Everyone else has left that I use to watch. I have a feeling after reading the last few pages maybe Ann will be next. It is a shame that a few people have to ruin it for the rest. If all I wanted to see was nudity there are many other sites to view, camfuze,cam4, chaturbate to name a few where people are naked and fucking all the time. I love the tease Ann gives us at times and find her a very good looking/interesting person to watch. Thanks Ann for the few years I have had the pleasure of watching you. Good luck and best wishes into the future

The result of this discussion: Ann has deleted her account "camarades.com/ladybutterfly".

Big deal.  I mean, it's not like there was ever anything going on at that free cam.  Her Elite-only cam account is still there, so all you Elite members can continue to watch her sit around...rub her lotion on her tits...do her hula hoop.