Ann, Also Know as Akathome

itsme

Guest sylphia

oh renzo thinks he is smart lol not a chance ha ha ha ha ha

i can take all anyone gives but can you lot ? i think not , but at last you all know im not Ann .

For Itsme

Maybe you want to say that Sylphia is Ann?

Nooo. Sylphia is not sufficiently intelligent as Ann.

Ann does not write here.

That's right?

How do you know that? Do you know her personally? Who ever Syphia is seems pretty upset.

its this site that has caused hell for Ann and should never has started in the first place . !!!

its time you all got a life of your own and leave Ann alone . sha has asked nothing of any of you . sites like this have given the internet a bad name and renzo needs to think about suicide for all the shit he has caused !!

Sylphia,

Explain what you mean by this site has caused hell for Ann.

oh renzo thinks he is smart lol not a chance ha ha ha ha ha

i can take all anyone gives but can you lot ? i think not , but at last you all know im not Ann .

you say that you can take all that anyone gives ?  yet you hurl abuse at me, and i have never foul mouthed anyone.

thats the best contradiction this year. it shows you have talent, but am not sure what in lol.

well i do know,  but i choose not to say :-)

http://camarades.com/Sylphia  is male and elite

And he was watching a cam earlier, and openly said  in the chat box that he was crying because the ladies cam was not working and he wanted to see her pussy. He said many things that would be classed as harassment.  But he is a big butch guy who can take it.  ( so he makes out )

I just think he is a comedian.  He makes me laugh anyway  hahaha :-P

For Sylphia

Sorry if I repeat myself.

This is a thread where we talk about Ann.

I do not know how many people will disagree with me.

I think that if you want to write something about Renzo, or for Renzo, you should open a new thread. Or you can write directly to Renzo. Find his email on his website. Certainly Renzo reads these posts. But unlike Ann, you can write directly to him.

For Itsme.

At first, I could think of that Sylphia could be. Ann. But I think that is not true.

Ann writes a little. As I could see on his website.

Ann wrote a lot, a few times.

Sylphia instead, she write a lot (99% are insults).

For Private1.

I do not know if this is the same person Sylphia camarade.com.

But know for certain this:

Sylphia of camarades, one day he was in chat "sonounoperaio." Sylphia had written "sonounoperaio" to remove the bra.

This behavior is prohibited by the regulations.

But there are two things for which the cam Sylphia was not closed.

His nikname perhaps confuses the moderators.

Sylphia is a cam ELITE and for this he can do and write without respecting the regulation.

stop

My thought.

If Sylphia is the same person camarades (I asked and in response I have received an insult) then it is more idiot than it does to see. Ann is no longer open her chat in her cam, because of people like Sylphia of camarades.