Ann, Also Know as Akathome

itsme

Guest bobby60

As i said earlier

To LindenstrassenFan....i have been reading psychology and it seems to me you suffer from low selfesteem. Such people usually shout about others. Maybe you even are a female!

Perhaps you should upload some pics of you and your parts so we can rate them - and it make you feel better...or not  ;D

i stumbled over this low IQ forum where some people harass others at the worst. Im not a member of ww.com but happens to watch at times. And what you write about people who can not defend themselves. That is really sick. What has she done to upset you so much?? There are others a lot worse, doing a lot more 'bad' things. But she are getting it - thats not right

Hihihi, ja, JoJoGunne, du hast Recht.

Und: von mir gibts mit Sicherheit keine Bilder im Internet!

Hallo????

Gut, ergötzt euch weiter an der grossbrüstigen Schlampe. Viel Spaß. Ich guck lieber schlankere an .Und vor allem: Frauen die sich bewegen. Die nicht den ganzen Tag auf dem Sofa hocken. Da ist mir die Zanadu schon lieber! die macht wenigstens etwas.

Why do some people have to write what you do not know for sure? Stupid. Many cams are offline and do not transmit for a long time.

1.  Ann is a popular person.  She has been on ww.com longer than most everyone.  She has almost 9 million views to her cam.

2.  She wrote on her cam page that she was aware of images of her being posted to sites and that she is considering her reaction.

3.  She has had her cam off for most of the last week.

All of this generates interest, questions and speculations.  That's why people write stuff about her.