Ann, Also Know as Akathome

itsme

Ann appears to be bored.  Her boyfriend isn't paying any attention to her.  She changed into that sexy clothing and it's not helping.  She is moving back and forth between her two computers.

I'm suspecting (and hoping) that she'll get naked on cam.  She hasn't done that in a while.

post-483-145739611302_thumb.jpg

Ahhh...thanks for the information.  It was pretty cool to see some of the things the moderator can do, anyway.

Moderators always have a lot more functions and features than we can see as normal members, Jnr Mods can also be limited in what they can see and do.

They might even have a hidden thread on this board where they can discuss us as members and any topics they wish, without using the PM function or fear of us ever seeing it.

I've been on the back end of a huge forum run by a television network with many features, and a free forum such as this.

Guest BUMER95
Guest BUMER95

Okay, BUMER95, thanks for the Ann videos.  I hope you have more of them.  :D

But I have a couple of comments:

1.  The letitbit links are useless to me.  When I click the button for a free download, it tries to download a small exe file.  That's a no-go.

2.  The vip-file links are useless to me.  There is no option for a free download (at least, I can't find one).

3.  The shareflare links are virtually useless to me.  There is a free download option and it works, but with my computer with its 7Mb/s speed, it downloads at an appalling 10KB/s.

4.  The moevideo link works well.  I watched the first one you posted.  Thanks.  But there is something strange about it.  The video that plays is only a few minutes long, but the file that those download links point to is over 700 MB's.  Doesn't seem right.  Are the downloadable videos longer than what is on the moevideo link?

As with other people who have provided links to videos, I suggest you look for a more useful storage service.  Putlocker and Mediafire are my favorites, but I've seen others that are used here that work very well also.  Ideally, your service should offer the ability to stream the video, it should have a fast download speed and minimal time to wait between downloads.

Again, thanks for the Ann videos.

Ann,

Maybe you will read this, maybe you will not. You made some comments on finding a forum where you were talked about, I would like to give you one persons reply to your questions.

I am apparently too old for the hoop.

==> Your hooping is one of the most entertaining things on ww.com. I never thought you were too old, but rather just the right age, everytime I see you.

I am apparently nuts

==> not for us to know, comment on, or to really care about. I do not see anything that would make you more "nuts" than 99% of the people I know.

I am boring

==> Not at all in my book, as you say, "just your daily life" I find it very interesting to see someone, somewhere else enjoy their life.

I have fat tits

==> I love them. They are perfect and something that any man should want to worship. (or at least admire)

I have a silly smile

==> It is beautiful and should share it more often.

I have bad legs

==> Now you are just being silly. They are wonderful, just like the rest of you.

Thanks for sharing your life with us, not everyone who watches your cam is a jerk. Some of us admire you and wish we could say hello on occasion.

Thanks for turning the cam back on.

And to the folks on this forum you disagree with my comments, whatever. I will say what I think to be fair and correct and do not want to waste my time trying to hurt anyone on this forum, on ww.com or in the real world.

I'm a fan of akathome. I'm not elite and can't chat on ww.com but love watching ann. It takes guts to be on cam and put up with losers and those jealous people who couldn't score with women if they had hundred dollar bills tide around their necks..... Ann I think your pretty wonderful, your free spirit, open mind and think you have a fantastic body, so any chance to get a peek i'll be on . best of luck your fan......woohoo2u.