Ann, Also Know as Akathome

itsme

It seems to me that Ann is moving. This file has been removed.

http://www61.zippyshare.com/v/52912889/file.html

It was stated in the post of Blackwater.

Ann closed the cam ww.com / akathomeinuk.

it is difficult for Ann to remove all the material on the net. But not impossible. Unfortunately, she has to make great efforts. One thing is certain, the new partner of Ann not from one hand to her

I was just looking at the ww.com terms of service to see what they say. Somewhat interestingly it says:

"Software exists that captures video streams and that allows these streams to be uploaded to places like youtube and so on. If you are under the impression that your webcam 'performance' is a momentary affair please think again, all it takes is one jerk that feels like posting your latest escapades to youtube and you'll be a star, but maybe not the kind that you had envisioned. This can lead to all kinds of trouble and there usually isn't a thing that we can do about this."

In other words they are warning those who broadcast that their videos might be uploaded elsewhere and that there is nothing they can do about it.  Another thought, I wonder what the their copyright policy is or if they have one. With some sites anything you upload or broadcast becomes property of that site, so the original up loader can't file DMCA complaints because they don't own it, only the site that they broadcast on can file DMCA as they own the content. 

I made a mistake. I try again

http ... :/ / ...www61....zippyshare....com/v/52912889/file.html

it is difficult for Ann to remove all the material on the net. But not impossible. Unfortunately, she has to make great efforts. One thing is certain, the new partner of Ann not from one hand to her

I made a mistake. I try again

http ... :/ / ...www61....zippyshare....com/v/52912889/file.html

I still have no idea what you're trying to say. You think she's moving? And her new boyfriend is or isn't going to help her remove videos from the net?

Post your text in your native language so I can use google translate to see what you're saying.

Io ho sbagliato a mettere l'url del collegamento. In questo modo è risultato visibile un player.

Voglio dire che il suo nuovo partner non aiuta Ann a fare cancellare i video. Secondo me il nuovo partner non ha mai letto i pensieri di Ann. E qui parlo con cognizione di causa. Ma il partner di Ann non fa neanche in modo che Ann si comporti in modo che non ci siano video da gustare. Spero che Google translator possa tradurre al meglio.  :-\ :-\

Guest bobby60

To LindenstrassenFan....i have been reading psychology and it seems to me you suffer from low selfesteem. Such people usually shout about others. Maybe you even are a female!

Perhaps you should upload some pics of you and your parts so we can rate them - and it make you feel better...or not  ;D

LindenstrassenFan .... This is the personal message that you have sent me.Hör mal: halt die Klappe! Ich lasse mich von dir bestimmt nicht beleidigen. Du kannst ja von mir aus die alte Schlampe tage und nächtelang angucken, wenns dir Spaß macht . Das Maul lasse ich mir von dir nicht verbieten. Noch herrscht Meinungsfreiheit.

---------------------------

You ask me not to offend, when you are the first to offend the people who appear in the video or photo posted on this site. First, of apostrophe someone tries to read what you write. If there is freedom of speech, then you can write here your grievances against me.