B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #8 (March)

11 minutes ago, omedo said:

The recklessness of these girls continues, 5 of them go out together when you can only go out individually...

I think they left precisely for shopping
but I wonder one thing, apparently Spain is the most repressive country for people to follow confinement correctly, and yet I see that in most apartments in Barcelona, this confinement is not really respected because people seem to go out for things that don't seem primordial

5 minutes ago, omedo said:

Para ir A Trabajar y para ir a comprar (Medicamentos y comida) y la Policía te puede parar y Tienes Que justificar de donde vienes.

Al menos donde yo vivo.

I do not have the impression that they have these papers to justify these outings

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

No tengo la impresión de que tienen estos papeles para justificar estas salidas

You don't need to carry any documents, but you do need to justify that you have gone shopping with a ticket

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Creo que se fueron, precisamente, para ir de compras
pero me pregunto una cosa, al parecer, España es el país más represivo que la gente siga confinamiento correctamente, y sin embargo veo que en la mayoría de los apartamentos en Barcelona, este encierro no es realmente respetado porque la gente parece salir por las cosas que no parecen primordial

You are not forbidden to go shopping, but you have to do it individually, not in a group.

Just now, omedo said:

You don't need to carry any documents, but you do need to justify that you have gone shopping with a ticket

Ah OK thank you
I thought it was like at home in France, we must have a paper document to justify our exit

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

tener sentido 

I have seen the girls from B2 that when they go out only one of them comes out, I don't know if it is because of RLC's ineptitude that they haven't told him anything or because of the girls' laziness.

4 minutes ago, omedo said:

I have seen the girls from B2 that when they go out only one of them comes out, I don't know if it is because of RLC's ineptitude that they haven't told him anything or because of the girls' laziness.

Unfortunately, I do not have the impression that RLC gave recommendations to the girls but I may be wrong

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, omedo said:

Para ir A Trabajar y para ir a comprar (Medicamentos y comida) y la Policía te puede parar y Tienes Que justificar de donde vienes.

Al menos donde yo vivo.

almost the same thing here, what is the price of the contravention in spain if you don't respect the rules ? it's 135 euro here in France

hace 11 minutos, cortafuegos, dijo:

Casi La Misma Cosa Aquí, ¿cual es el precio de la contravención en España si no se respetan las reglas? it 135 euros Aquí en Francia

The penalties range from 100 to 600,000 euros or imprisonment of three months to one year, depending on the seriousness of the offence.