B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #8 (March)

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Non so se sia davvero una decisione saggia sapere che il paese è in quarantena con movimenti molto limitati
Dopo che è adulta e sa come prendere le proprie decisioni, sperando che nessuno soffra di questi

Ho l'impressione che le ragazze non abbiano ancora capito che non facevamo parte di un videogioco e che RLC non sembra aver trasmesso il messaggio che era meglio rimanere confinati negli appartamenti e uscire solo per cose essenziali come lo shopping per solo cibo :angelo:

I think the girls know what's going on, in fact I'm at home, many people in the world will continue to go out even without a valid reason, in Spain it's all closed, but I saw that tourists are sending them away, this means the planes are still flying

5 minutes ago, Mauri said:

I think the girls know what's going on, in fact I'm at home, many people in the world will continue to go out even without a valid reason, in Spain it's all closed, but I saw that tourists are sending them away, this means the planes are still flying

I hope they know what's going on in the world, like you, I'm in confinement at home because France has taken the same kind of measures as Spain or Italy

It’s just a shame that people don’t take this invisible threat more seriously, which does a lot of damage

I have not yet looked for the possibility of taking the plane, but it will surely start to become much rarer to be able to do it especially since the European Union closed all its borders

14 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I don't know why they put Kapitolina in that room. She does nothing but scratch her head.

She bated under the covers just after 4.30 this morning.  It's progress, be interesting to see how far it goes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hornygirl said:

She left then to make space for Olya and Diane coming in.  It's perfectly possible that the plan was for RLC to put her up in a hotel for a night or two before her flight home - RLC, like everyone, will look for the flights on the cheaper days.  Quite possibly she's got caught in limbo, as many people around the world at this time.

I think she spent her last few days with her guy. She was always coming back to B4 to pick up her big suitcase, which she has done now, although I sadly missed her go. 

Goodbye Magical Monica...I'm sad to see her leave, but she enjoyed her stay much more than last time and made quite a few friends. Having said that, I think it was her time to leave. Have a safe trip, stay healthy and happy ❤️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

Of course most girls come to RLC because it allows them to earn money quite easily but we will never really know the real motivation of each, what you do is only a suggestion on things you don't know at all
Who tells you that she was the one who wanted to leave RLC? Who tells you that it was not RLC who ended her stay at B4? Who tells you that she did not have a simple travel plan for a few days and that she did not need to be handicapped by her big suitcase knowing that she would come to pick it up later before actually leaving Spain?

Me all I saw before she left B4, a few days ago, is that she left her big suitcase in Kim's room, so she intended to come back look for it a little later, that she left with a smaller suitcase and that at the same time RLC decided to inform that she was no longer part of the project and that thanks to this we were able to have Olya and Diane who came back to the project, they were concrete things

The problem is that with the confinements that were put in place at the same period, the plans change, and I have a big doubt for the possibility that she can leave Spain now, and for her safety, I would even say that it would be better for her to stay at B4 until this virus no longer kills

On the other hand I would like to know one thing, why you hate Monica so fiercely when you were one of her biggest fan with Naga, what really changed between her stay at B2 and her stay at B4?
I allow myself to ask you this because for me, Monica has not changed an iota, she was already doing to B2 what she did to B4, so I find it hypocritical of you to react in this way now :angel:

Like Sofie or Naomi, she follows a plan which is well established and which evolves in the time she spends in the project, she has always been calculating and she has always done shows for the cams therefore between her stay at B2 and that from B4, I'm sorry to tell you, but she hasn't changed at all

For what it's worth, it's girls like them who killed RLC :angel:

Good post Moos...apart from the last bit, but I'm biased :wink:

As for the issue with Bud...the whole top and bottom of it is that he just tries to get under my skin and wind me up...unsuccessfully, I might add...He did exactly the same thing with Karol :dodgy:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hornygirl said:

She bated under the covers just after 4.30 this morning.  It's progress, be interesting to see how far it goes.

Nice! Thanks! 👍🏻

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Good post Moos...apart from the last bit, but I'm biased :wink:

As for the issue with Bud...the whole top and bottom of it is that he just tries to get under my skin and wind me up...unsuccessfully, I might add...He did exactly the same thing with Karol :dodgy:

And Nicole, if I remember correct. To me, he did it with Renata.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know this is OT, but I've just this minute heard this earth shattering news on the radio, and had to let all you fans of great music know...

image.jpeg.45e87e46743d3de7f7b3d1b8851b1341.jpeg...It's been cancelled..facepalm hand gesture emoticon

I'm absolutely gutted...😏

Damn

yet France still had a good chance not to win it again this year 🤣

• Haha 2