B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #8 (March)

I love you Diane! 🤯🤤
Fantastic shower and orgasm! ❤️

😘

AMAZING 😍
Long nice bath, strong orgasm!

ED  what did you say, you don't like all the girls...

4 hours ago, Hornygirl said:

There have been no flights from Barca to Moscow the past 3 days,  I expect she can't get home. 

monica left on 03/13/2020.that was four days ago.so if she could have got a flight then right. as rlc has posted and had taken her name off the list ..so why did she not go home.

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

monica left on 03/13/2020.that was four days ago.so if she could have got a flight then right. as rlc has posted and had taken her name off the list ..so why did she not go home.

Because she wanted to torture us some more.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Sergio said:

ED  what did you say, you don't like all the girls...

Diane, Elettra, Fiora and Ulyana.... That's 4/13 of the GOV.... 5/14 if you count Olivia's friend.... 5/15 if you count Monica.... We'll say roughly 30%, and that's enough for me to be happy!

And you? 0?

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

Diane, Elettra, Fiora and Ulyana.... That's 4/13 of the GOV.... 5/14 if you count Olivia's friend.... 5/15 if you count Monica.... We'll say roughly 30%, and that's enough for me to be happy!

And you? 0?

The ones I like are Diane, Fiora, and Viola.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, moos54 said:

I would never understand this fixed idea that a girl can be paid for anything when she decides to leave the house :angel:

you seem to have a completely different image of the woman than the one I have, and for what it's worth, yours is not very beautiful

so moos54 ..just tell all of us here on ccc and who watch rlc ...that all that is on RLC are not here to make money..and like I said MONICA chose to leave.RLC TO MAKE MORE MONEY .and she knew that she could come back .to the big house /apt.and stay and still make her money by doing just what she has done .on her stay on RLC HER WHOLE stay this time .just look at her stay this time how she just left the big house /apt .for her paid time out..and if she and RLC said she left she should not be back..and she did leave before the lockdown ...

12 hours ago, bud2966 said:

She left then to make space for Olya and Diane coming in.  It's perfectly possible that the plan was for RLC to put her up in a hotel for a night or two before her flight home - RLC, like everyone, will look for the flights on the cheaper days.  Quite possibly she's got caught in limbo, as many people around the world at this time.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bud2966 said:

so moos54 ..just tell all of us here on ccc and who watch rlc ...that all that is on RLC are not here to make money..and like I said MONICA chose to leave.RLC TO MAKE MORE MONEY .and she knew that she could come back .to the big house /apt.and stay and still make her money by doing just what she has done .on her stay on RLC HER WHOLE stay this time .just look at her stay this time how she just left the big house /apt .for her paid time out..and if she and RLC said she left she should not be back..and she did leave before the lockdown ...

Of course most girls come to RLC because it allows them to earn money quite easily but we will never really know the real motivation of each, what you do is only a suggestion on things you don't know at all
Who tells you that she was the one who wanted to leave RLC? Who tells you that it was not RLC who ended her stay at B4? Who tells you that she did not have a simple travel plan for a few days and that she did not need to be handicapped by her big suitcase knowing that she would come to pick it up later before actually leaving Spain?

Me all I saw before she left B4, a few days ago, is that she left her big suitcase in Kim's room, so she intended to come back look for it a little later, that she left with a smaller suitcase and that at the same time RLC decided to inform that she was no longer part of the project and that thanks to this we were able to have Olya and Diane who came back to the project, they were concrete things

The problem is that with the confinements that were put in place at the same period, the plans change, and I have a big doubt for the possibility that she can leave Spain now, and for her safety, I would even say that it would be better for her to stay at B4 until this virus no longer kills

On the other hand I would like to know one thing, why you hate Monica so fiercely when you were one of her biggest fan with Naga, what really changed between her stay at B2 and her stay at B4?
I allow myself to ask you this because for me, Monica has not changed an iota, she was already doing to B2 what she did to B4, so I find it hypocritical of you to react in this way now :angel:

Like Sofie or Naomi, she follows a plan which is well established and which evolves in the time she spends in the project, she has always been calculating and she has always done shows for the cams therefore between her stay at B2 and that from B4, I'm sorry to tell you, but she hasn't changed at all

For what it's worth, it's girls like them who killed RLC :angel:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mauri said:

infact, now Monica leave with all suitcase😉

I do not know if it is really a wise decision knowing that the country is in quarantine with very restricted movements
After she is an adult and she knows how to make her own decisions, hoping that no one suffers from these

I have the impression that the girls have not yet understood that we were not part of a video game and that RLC does not seem to have conveyed the message that it was better to stay confined to apartments and only go out for essential things like shopping for food only :angel: