B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #8 (March)

15 minutes ago, henriPas said:

tu as vu la vidéo que j'ai postée, de son premier doigté anal ?

je viens de m'en rendre compte, je suis entrain de la télécharger

elle a un corps et surtout un cul à faire craquer n'importe qui c'est ma favorite aussi

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

je viens de m'en rendre compte, je suis entrain de la télécharger

elle a un corps et surtout un cul à faire craquer n'importe qui c'est ma favorite aussi

elle a un corps équilibré. j'ai quelques photos sympa. je vais les poster. et des pieds jolis... Pas avec des os qui sortent de partout comme d'autres russes....

Just now, henriPas said:

elle a un corps équilibré. j'ai quelques photos sympa. je vais les poster. et des pieds jolis... Pas avec des os qui sortent de partout comme d'autres russes....

je sais bien que tu es un fétichiste des pieds mais perso c'est pas du tout mon truc je préfère les fesses c'est mon dada 🙂

34 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

They are greasing up the guest girl. Kapitolina giving stripping lessons.

Kudos to Diane for going to bed before this shit started. 👍🏻

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, henriPas said:

she has a balanced body. I have some nice photos. I will post them. and pretty feet ... Not with bones coming out everywhere like other Russians ....

I've never posted anything about feet before, because I thought it maybe was just me, but there've been lots of dodgy feet on view! For example, and sorry @CowArt if you're lurking in the background, but, imo, the twins had huge feet for their size...if anyone was looking at their feet, that is :dodgy:.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Naga I would jump in bed with the  two Blondes in heartbeat, but I am afraid the way they act the little head would have heart failure and would quit beating rather quickly in watching them. The limpy wimpy noddle syndrome.

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Naga I would jump in bed with the  two Blondes in heartbeat, but I am afraid the way they act the little head would have heart failure and would quit beating rather quickly in watching them. The limpy wimpy noddle syndrome.

Before you sleep...

hdhm.jpg

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've never posted anything about feet before, because I thought it maybe was just me, but there've been lots of dodgy feet on view! For example, and sorry @CowArt if you're lurking in the background, but, imo, the twins had huge feet for their size...if anyone was looking at their feet, that is :dodgy:.

Wasn't that because they were laying in bed with their feet closest to the camera, making the feet seem larger---???  Their breasts were smaller cause they were farther away from the cam 😏

• Haha 2