Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #16 2020 March

happyone

6 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

To me and probably only me, it's frustrating watching her bate after turning the lights off, because with every movement, everything looks grainy and unfocus

Your lucky because our time zone in Australia I pretty much see nothing live.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Czech Republic locked by radical virus measures
 March 14 ANP Abroad
Czech Republic locked by radical virus measures
 Czech Republic locked by radical ANP virus measures
Share this article directly:
The Czech Republic is almost locked because of the new corona virus. Only supermarkets, pharmacies and petrol stations are still open. Restaurants, cafes, museums, cinemas and schools are all close. That will take until at least March 24, the authorities said. Furthermore, meetings with more than thirty people are prohibited. Funerals are not yet covered by this measure.

Prime Minister Andrej Babis calls on all Czechs to be "solidarity and tolerant". Earlier he announced that he would no longer allow foreigners to enter the country from Monday.

Czechs and foreigners living in the country are not allowed to travel abroad. An exception is only made for freight traffic and for people who live within 100 kilometers of the German border and who work in Germany.

All people from risk areas, including Czechs, must be quarantined for two weeks as soon as they arrive in the Czech Republic.

150 infections have been reported in the Czech Republic. No fatalities have been reported yet.

Share this article directly:

• Like 3

Europe has closed all its borders...
in spain since two days we are all at home ... they say 15 days .. but this goes for more time ... have patience ... and create routines at home not to go crazy ...
I'm home alone with my dog's company... hahaha.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Esto durará al menos 2 meses.

fucking two months... that's a lot for me to...
my girlfriend is a doctor and works in a hospital... she's been working 12 and 14 hour shifts for a week... she's gone home so as not to infect anyone...
2 months without fucking a woman is a lot for me. I think since I was 18 I've never gone more than 2 weeks without being with a woman.
I hope this is fixed soon.

• Sad 1