Ever been unfaithful?

Guest NL Forever

When I was married (17 years) I was never unfaithful, nor did I ever consider being unfaithful.

Unfortunately, I can't say the same about my ex-wife. :-\

I married the first time for 6 years. I found that she had played around with a lifelong bud. His wife told my wife that he had the biggest cock she's ever seen. My then wife, I guess just had to find out.

And find out she did. And so did his wife and I find out. So in retaliation, his wife wanted to do me. She was my first deep throat. I'll never forget it.

Needless to say, she's gone, they are gone and I'm very content here at home with my wife of 25 1/2 years.

I personally don't believe in monogamy. I can't ever see myself wanting to fuck just one woman for the rest of my life. In this semester alone they're about 15 girls I want to fuck, the majority of them are just in one class, and this is just my first semester in this school.

To answer the question, no I have never cheated but I haven't been in a lot of monogamous relationships. I think if you enter into those types of relationships you should honor them. I know I'll never be able to do it nor would I ever want to.

This is your choice. Not everyone is cut out for marriage or a permanent relationship with just one partner. You're still young enough to play the field. I am too, but made my choice. And as you say, I honor it.