Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #17 2020 March

happyone

13 hours ago, Newark52 said:

Nick I don't think he's disillusioned with you, but himself or the situation, it's the way the French language translates in to English, that may have given you the wrong idea.

I didn't consider that he may have been disillusioned with me...but was considering if the meaning of his statement was claiming to feel that "I" may have become disillusioned somehow...as well as being dishonest somehow by the meaning of a Pinnochio emoji.

Anyone who knows anything about the story of Pinnochio...knows why he grew a long nose...because of dishonesty. I don't get disillusioned over anything...and I damn sure don't lie, deceive, cheat, or steal to or from anyone about anything. Never have...never will !

I know the basic translation of his statement was "I feel NICHO disillusioned". That could be considered to be understood in two different ways...either implying that I am disillusioned...or that he is. The translation of French language to English has nothing to do with any damned Pinnochio emoji !

20 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Judging by some replay clips...not even worth an effort to observe the entire occasion. Certainly not as interesting as half or more of other similar situations with her. Clearly not much in enthusiasm from her during the clips of the occasion. 

Nick before you go letting off steam, from this posting I'd have to agree with Albert1 about you being disillusioned with events (personally it's the best we've seen for quite a while) as for the emoji I would look again carefully.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Newark52 said:

Nick before you go letting off steam, from this posting I'd have to agree with Albert1 about you being disillusioned with events (personally it's the best we've seen for quite a while) as for the emoji I would look again carefully.

Apparently you may need to start reading some things more carefully. First you claim that it was a meaning that may have referred to him being disillusioned with me and having to do with a language translation understanding. Then...when the post subject was referred to again...you now come back and change your opinion and expression of it to the other of only one of two meanings it could have meant like I said to begin with. I wanted to know from him his exact meaning although I was pretty sure if it.

As far as you considering the occasion to be "one of the best occasions in awhile", that is your view and opinion. As far as my post...as is everyone else's post's who posts here in the threads of this forum or any other...it was a matter of my view and opinion as well. I have in no way ever been disillusioned by any occasion that has ever occurred concerning any of the tenants at any of the residences of rlc.

There have been times that I have been both disappointed and discouraged...and either are quite considerable differences and meanings from someone being disillusioned. As far as the long nosed emoji...I know exactly what it's supposed to mean and refers to. Apparently...you do not. So it is you that should perhaps read and understand something more carefully before getting involved in something as such that doesn't even concern you to begin with. 

I won't remain unresponsive to any claims that I am or may be viewing any things in any ways that may be detrimental to as far as what gets posted in this thread...and I damn sure won't remain unresponsive or silent if I get called or referred to as dishonest or a lier.

Il y a 15 heures, Nicholas a dit :

Pas sûr de votre signifiant ici Al ... mais si votre sens insinuait que je suis en quelque sorte désabusé et être malhonnête par le sens de la emoji ... peut - être vous pourriez vouloir repenser et de reformuler votre message. Dans le cas contraire fait dans un laps de temps raisonnable ... Je suppose que c'était votre sens et de répondre en nature en référence au sens d'une manière plus substantielle significative.  🤨

Monsieur NICHOLAS mon propos était plutôt du sens humouristique. je ne vous connait pas donc je ne me permettrai de vous juger.

définition en Français

désabusé

adjectif désabusé
Qui a perdu ses illusions.

Quant à l'émoji désolé pour moi je le voyait plutôt avec une bouche en biais. je suis pas un expert
je vous promets à l'avenir de plus interagir avec vous.

pour la communauté:   Délosè pour ce propos qui n'a rien à faire ici et Merci à NEWaRK

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Albert1 said:

Monsieur NICHOLAS mon propos était plutôt du sens humouristique. je ne vous connait pas donc je ne me permettrai de vous juger.

définition en Français

désabusé

adjectif désabusé
Qui a perdu ses illusions.

Quant à l'émoji désolé pour moi je le voyait plutôt avec une bouche en biais. je suis pas un expert
je vous promets à l'avenir de plus interagir avec vous.

pour la communauté:   Délosè pour ce propos qui n'a rien à faire ici et Merci à NEWaRK

Ok...there's multiple descriptions of meanings of the French term or word desabuse. What about the long nosed emoji meaning ? It is a Pinnochio emoji. It means or refers to someone dishonest. It is everywhere on the net as such. So were you referring, implying, or suggesting that I was being disingenuous or dishonest in your post ?

il y a 8 minutes, Nicholas a dit :

Ok, il y a plusieurs descriptions de significations du terme français ou mot desabuse. Qu'en est-il long sens emoji nez? Il est un emoji Pinnochio. Cela signifie ou fait référence à une personne malhonnête. Il est partout sur le net en tant que tel. Alors que vous parliez que j'étais mauvaise foi ou malhonnête dans votre poste?

NON       je souhaite en rester là

et répondrai plus à vos propos

• Upvote 1