Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #17 2020 March

happyone

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Nudity and sexuality aren't the same thing 

Malia looks and see's her best friend, she doesn't see Leora as a sexual woman. Basically Leora doesn't turn her on. I haven't worked out what does, she would but clearly doesn't even let on to Leora what it is. 

6 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Are you kidding me? She needs to touch that pussy and stop teasing everyone. 🤬

I don't think she's playing with us, it's just that nudity is the maximum she can do at the moment, and I can watch her every day without being fed up 😍

Knowing that not all women on earth necessarily masturbate, I don't see why Malia should be forced to do it

• Like 2

I would love Malia to be successful as we all pretty much care and like her. I just want to help her... maybe a nice sexy Koala picture would do the trick. 😁

43 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Are you kidding me? She needs to touch that pussy and stop teasing everyone. 🤬

Never gonna happen while she's on camera at this apartment.

imho it wouldn't happen if she had her own apartment.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I don't think she's playing with us, it's just that nudity is the maximum she can do at the moment, and I can watch her every day without being fed up 😍

Knowing that not all women on earth necessarily masturbate, I don't see why Malia should be forced to do it

Exactly she's not here to entertain us she's her because she was invited by the occupant of this apartment so I believe. Just as a guest so nudity just happens to be a bonus for us.

• Like 1

It is without a doubt a good thing that the woman was able to work things out and get her longtime friend to join the project and relocate from their previous hometown to the current location also and become her roommate for awhile.

It is also without a doubt a good thing that it has benefited the both of the women. It benefited one by giving her some deserved company instead of being alone as much as she had been her first six months at the current location, and that the company in being her longtime friend from their hometown as well.

It also as well benefited her friend by giving her an opportunity to have a share of an income for awhile...for as long as they are both there at the current location with the project. These are definitely some good things to have developed and occurred for the two longtime friends who are now also roommates

It is also good that there are many who seem to view or find the newest roommate of the residence to be an appealing woman to a point of enjoying observations of her...whether dressed, or in her birthday suit...and even some who would likely enjoy any chance of perhaps any opportunities of any observations of her perhaps choosing to engage or indulge in something of more sensual or sexual activities.

In not intending or meaning to be in any way cruel or mean...it is in my view and opinion that the woman is not so appealing...but is somewhat of a homely looking woman so to speak to me. I know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder...and that everyone is different and has their own different views and opinions on different matters in life...but there is no visible attraction of her for me. So to me...I find little interest in her and so it matters not to me of any observation of anything concerning her.

What I had found a substantial amount of interest in and in turn had mattered a good deal...was the attractiveness and intriguing interest of the woman who became a participant of the project around seven years ago. The woman who relocated from her hometown to the current location and residence and who arrived at the current residence first.

There seemed to be quite a bit of intriguingly interesting occasions with her before the arrival of the one who is now a roommate. Since the arrival...the occasions of intriguingly interesting occurrences have certainly deminished and declined compared to before then in my view and opinion.    

• Like 1