B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #9 (March/April)

20 minutes ago, raul399 said:

The only thing I regret is being blind and not seeing this sexy woman.. I've wasted a lot of time on other... hahaha

This is her 3rd stay. I have loved her since day one. In November 2017. She has gradually been opening up since then, and more and more people have started to notice her, but she has always been this sweet, cute, quircky, sensual beauty about her. She definitely has personallity. Classy, some would say. Last time her boyfriend paid her a visit too, and they shared some amazing moments with us. I don't know how long she had planned to stay this times, and if it has been prolonged because of the quarantine, but for me she could stay as long as she wants. ❀️

14 minutes ago, ed2 said:

This is her 3rd stay. I have loved her since day one. In November 2017. She has gradually been opening up since then, and more and more people have started to notice her, but she has always been this sweet, cute, quircky, sensual beauty about her. She definitely has personallity. Classy, some would say. Last time her boyfriend paid her a visit too, and they shared some amazing moments with us. I don't know how long she had planned to stay this times, and if it has been prolonged because of the quarantine, but for me she could stay as long as she wants. ❀️

It's better to see Diane in that room than Monica.:biggrin:

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

It's better to see Diane in that room than Monica.:biggrin:

I'd say Diane is better than Monica (and anyone else) in any room. 🀭 But don't tell Naga. 🀫

• Like 1

I sometimes try to imagine how Diane had looked without the tattoos and boob job. She obviously hadn't needed any of it. Even if she had a compeletely flat chest, like Amina, I think she would still be just as beautiful. The beauty lays in her very pretty face, in her soft elegant movements, her sensual personallity, and I personallity love the looks of her belly and her meaty pussy. πŸ’—β£οΈπŸ’•πŸ’ŸπŸ’žπŸ’“πŸ’πŸ’–

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I sometimes try to imagine how Diane had looked without the tattoos and boob job. She obviously hadn't needed any of it. Even if she had a compeletely flat chest, like Amina, I think she would still be just as beautiful. The beauty lays in her very pretty face, in her soft elegant movements, her sensual personallity, and I personallity love the looks of her belly and her meaty pussy. πŸ’—β£οΈπŸ’•πŸ’ŸπŸ’žπŸ’“πŸ’πŸ’–

I might be wrong here, but I think you quite like her...πŸ˜‰

• Haha 1