B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #9 (March/April)

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

If everyone in Barcelona did as they do in this apartment I think they would never defeat the virus, out of six girls, four are around

that is why idiots like them need to be removed from the gene pool before they can reproduce!

45 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

that is why idiots like them need to be removed from the gene pool before they can reproduce!

So, what do you think of Trump who asks his people to go out on the street to campaign against containment when the virus already has more than 30,000 victims in the US?

And still I'm not talking about her own daughter who violated the confinement to go to a Jewish religion party

For information, since the beginning of the week, Spain has reduced its containment

Edited by moos54
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

So, what do you think of Trump who asks his people to go out on the street to campaign against containment when the virus already has more than 30,000 victims in the US?

What the fuck are you talking about?

40 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

What the fuck are you talking about?

Unless I'm mistaken, Harley and Sergio criticize the girls who go out of the house and do things outside
Either way, I tend to agree that they shouldn't do it, although most of the time they go out to shop

So I'm just asking what Harley may think about the fact that the President of the United States supports certain state protests against containment, just looking at his twitter account, would it be as critical as with these girls?

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

And still I'm not talking about her own daughter who violated the confinement to go to a Jewish religion party

For information, since the beginning of the week, Spain has reduced its containment

I don't get involved in political discussions...good try though but sorry!!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't get involved in political discussions...good try though but sorry!!

in fact, it is not really political as a question, but since you are very critical or even insulting in your words, I just wanted to make a parallel with what is happening in your country, it's just to see if you are just as critical and insulting towards your compatriots and your president

theoretically the answer should be yes but i just have a little doubt anyway

8 hours ago, moos54 said:

Stop watching fake news. Trump 2020!

• Like 1