B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #4 (April)

Noldus

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Alladino has no idea what he's talking about.

That's right, I can only say that this topic once caused a big discussion here. 

It's been a while, but some have claimed UM was used to give the girls instructions. It was also said that the girls can deliberately blow the fuses. 

il y a 15 minutes, Alladino a dit :

It's been a while, but some have claimed UM was used to give the girls instructions. It was also said that the girls can deliberately blow the fuses. 

I'm pretty sure he is fucking one of the girls right now since the Blair and Mike situation where they turned the lights off and fucked with Olivia and Ulyana in the room nothing would surprise me anymore about what lengths these girls go to.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Noldus said:

It is certainly a huge orgy now. They waited only 12 hours to take the power, so everyone was tired 🙄

Yeah, sometimes the girls are really weird. You really think he's having sex with all the girls now?

I guess, It's much more likely that the sex is just with one girl, because they do not give a show. It's too bad we can't see which girl it is.

15 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Yeah, sometimes the girls are really weird. You really think he's having sex with all the girls now?

I guess, It's much more likely that the sex is just with one girl, because they do not give a show. It's too bad we can't see which girl it is.

Then it's probably not worth watching 

53 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It's been a while, but some have claimed UM was used to give the girls instructions. It was also said that the girls can deliberately blow the fuses

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF