B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #4 (April)

Just watched last night episode between Olivia and Fiora ... I really think it was not a show at all ... That was so erotic and there was 2 girls who wanted to please each other with kissing, pussy and ass licking... Didn't watch their phones... They just enjoyed the moment... really loved it ! 

3 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just watched last night episode between Olivia and Fiora ... I really think it was not a show at all ... That was so erotic and there was 2 girls who wanted to please each other with kissing, pussy and ass licking... Didn't watch their phones... They just enjoyed the moment... really loved it ! 

Yeah, sure. No show. 😂 Just two hetro girls who suddenly realized they were lesbians. 🤣

Sorry, but let's be serious. This is the apartment where the girls masturbate on the dinner table. It's the exact opposite of real. A place for silly Show, only undercut by B1, whose shows are now downright disgusting. 😣

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Fiora... daaaaayum all the time don't care show or not.. totally watchable 24/7  now on her bed alone... sensual slow but oh myyy 

Love watching her do her thing every morning keeping herself in shape  checking she is good to watch too,, she knows she looks good and lets us know too,, yes.. yes yes.. 

sounds like an exciting and exotic apt.... I come by time to time hoping for a screen grab of Ulyana  (and all the other hotties) but just too risky for members, that I understand.... wishing their was some technology to pirate away some pics.... oh well ….happy to even hear the stories..... I loved Olivia's apt....always so kinky …. some call it a show....as they all are, on one level (for us , for themselves _(you know the kink of Exhibition and Voyeur - to be enjoyed by all )  but I agree, while the show is performing , they are 'into' the sex and the bating , whether on a table or in a bed... all sounds pretty hot to me ….. enjoy 

• Like 3