P1 COV+ Kylie & Rus and Viola - General Topic 2020 #2 (March/April)

4 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Rus pushed the limits, jesus christ

How? It looked like he at most put a finger in but as I said since the cams are freezing all the time when there's action so it's very difficult to see all that's happening, if that really happened it's the most he did. But he did pull her string aside for Kylie to finger her though.

fuck...these  are my people....I hope there a few pics to celebrate such free sex freaks..... this is perfect for me ...shame I have no membership but the sexy storyline and the fuzzy pictures make it more intense to wonder.... my blurry opinion thinks Viola had her hand on his cock while fingering Kylie.....and always has her face in close to the action ...one point she was under Kylie's pussy while Rus was ramming.... they are so much fun...… 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

How? It looked like he at most put a finger in but as I said since the cams are freezing all the time when there's action so it's very difficult to see all that's happening, if that really happened it's the most he did. But he did pull her string aside for Kylie to finger her though.

I heard a lot of hard screaming from Kylie and had a taste from the previews

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I heard a lot of hard screaming from Kylie and had a taste from the previews

I see. Nah it was more of the same stuff they've been doing. The most that happened between Viola and Rus is that she grabbed his dick and put it inside Kylie. Also Viola got on top of Kylie and his hands were close to fingering her although I can't say that happened, thanks to the cams.

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

It seems that Viola is mad about something. This is one of the times I wish I could understand russian more

They probably don't make much sense anyway since they're drunk (and Kylie most likely on drugs) lol