P1 COV+ Kylie & Rus and Viola - General Topic 2020 #2 (March/April)

1 hour ago, philo said:

Viola seems to like licking his dick right after it has come out of Kylie.

Viola did lick his cock one time before taking it and putting it in Kylie. There was also one time when Rus came and Viola got some sperm in her mouth and other sperm on her chin from sticking her chin in his sperm after he came on Kylie. It's the most I have seen Viola do in one sitting to Rus.

9 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Rus just gave Viola a pill. Let's see what happens next.

Really??? another.....this is going to a long hard night....if Viola doesn't get off from (unlikely) Rus...then a good Ecstasy Eat o Rama from Kylie....then wait for later when Viola brings that big carrot out from the fridge..... cause her gentle bate won't do tonight..... 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

I believe this is where we're losing Kylie for the night. She's crashing down.

Edit: Or maybe not. She was so out of it for a bit but she's up again.

LOL! That's exactly how these two get you, just when you think they're done they're not even close. One day when they went over to party at B4 during their previous stay I went to bed thinking they were done and when I woke up the next morning they were still up fucking and partying.

• Haha 1

Remember that SUPERSTAR  Pirate     'mcbenson'?    he posted from one of those past bedroom scenes ...outstanding!!!!!  oh mcbenson!!!!!!! we miss you.... 

Just now, AntEater said:

LOL! That's exactly how these two get you, just when you think they're done they're not even close

Yeah 😄. But to be fair Kylie was not all there as they were fucking, eyes closed/rolling and heavy head... I didn't see if she got something from Rus again or not but she had a sudden gain of energy. She does look tired though.