B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #7 (March/April)

26 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't think Ed will mind either way...😁

I've actually never wanted to be a munk in Barcelona before, but tonight I had a call. Quarantined in the monestary. 🧕🏻

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I've actually never wanted to be a munk in Barcelona before, but tonight I had a call. Quarantined in the monestary. 🧕🏻

You have a fetish on confessions.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, raul399 said:

fuck ... these girls have a good time ... what envy ...
I'd like to teleport right now and be there ... hahaha

Gina has always been and brings life of the party energy....these girlies did fine before her (recently anyway -they had been kind of stiff around and before Irma coming in...but regardless  Gina is a Fun Spark....this will be a fun apt.   and to hell with the Gina Haters..... 

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

She lives in Barcelona..get ready because she won't "leave vacations" for at least three,four months.Also don't expect any progress or anything diferent from all her other stays,lots of shows,fake lesbian action and that's it.Same job deliver as Queen,twins etc.Personaly tired of seing the same half dozen faces in rlc again and again.Only reason to still pay is the two,three houses i still found enjoyable to fallow and possible good guests in those houses.Wouldnt pay a dam cent to Barca houses and rejoin gang if i could,had the option.

I get what you say about the recycling of faces etc. but too often the newbies are inexperienced ??? a bit lost and not so much fun....Real Life is one thing, fucking Boring is another. Gina has always been a fun party girlie and she gets critiqued and judged negatively....but she has a nice body, great tits, a total goof ball and gets these boring sideline girlies going....and me too.... so enjoy these fun girlies and the weird parties away from Real Life Boredom.... example is the other Barca house ...dead girls walking...  It will be tiring for me to defend these spark  girls, these life of the parry girls that RLC has figured out from the tons of comments they generate.... there are girls at some apts. that have been here months and most don't care to know their names … Gina is fun, Gina is money...and Gina has great TITIES!!!!!

• Upvote 2

I just quoted on ze81  ...but want to finally have my last say and defense of Gina ….there has always been a lot of mean criticism of a "girl just wanna have "  participant.... There have been  plenty worse and there are different tastes for what people want out of these Apts... REAL Life just seems laughable ...but it is Real Life from the Chole's cooking dinner in the kitchen to this Sex and Tease show over at Kylies and Viola's apt... (wow that is crazy shit - but Real for their style.... Gina has only been an instigator and participant in some of the best parties and sexy game playing and some serious sexy masturbation moments.... ( I mean I am probably like most here that want this SEX, these shows)  so complain as you do  SEX and Fun sells, attracts and keeps RLC in business so we can eavesdrop on this Real world experiment /program..... I know the phycology behind  all of this...so go get your kink, your fascinations, and let your personality of whinning, complaining ...or  like most...make your jokes , post your pics with caption bubbles, your fancy editing tricks (oh there is art to be enjoyed ) and just enjoy the fun these people are putting out.....or the life they are portraying..... or the a girl/man has gotta do what they have to sometimes for the pay !!!!! 

so ENJOY  The Good,  The Bad,  The Ugly, and do I get an AMEN for GINA'S TITIES

I get what you say about the recycling of faces etc. but too often the newbies are inexperienced ??? a bit lost and not so much fun....Real Life is one thing, fucking Boring is another. Gina has always been a fun party girlie and she gets critiqued and judged negatively....but she has a nice body, great tits, a total goof ball and gets these boring sideline girlies going....and me too.... so enjoy these fun girlies and the weird parties away from Real Life Boredom.... example is the other Barca house ...dead girls walking...  It will be tiring for me to defend these spark  girls, these life of the parry girls, that RLC has figured out from the tons of comments they generate.... there are girls at some apts. that have been here months and most don't care to know their names … Gina is fun, Gina is money...and Gina has great TITIES!!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1