B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #7 (March/April)

5 hours ago, ed2 said:

As long as the twins never show up, Gina will always be one of my favorites.

The real problem with Gina is that she lives in Barcelona. She would be a good candidate for a real permanent Apartment. 

Gina in GOV is a bad idea, because she is only doing all this Shows, but keep her private life in another apartment. It's so sad  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Alladino said:

The real problem with Gina is that she lives in Barcelona. She would be a good candidate for a real permanent Apartment. 

Gina in GOV is a bad idea, because she is only doing all this Shows, but keep her private life in another apartment. It's so sad  

I can agree to that. Gna should have had her own couples apartment with her boyfriend.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I can agree to that. Gna should have had her own couples apartment with her boyfriend.

I didn't know Gina had a BF. That just makes her in B1 even more stupid. 

It's just sad, so much potential for a real glimpse into the lives of the girls and all RLC can manage are these bullshit shows. 😣

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I didn't know Gina had a BF. That just makes her in B1 even more stupid

. It's just sad, so much potential for a real glimpse into the lives of the girls and all RLC can manage are these bullshit shows. 😣

When are you going to quit posting the same real life crap over and over and over---to quote you

". It's just sad" 😒

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, happyone said:

When are you going to quit posting the same real life crap over and over and over---to quote you

". It's just sad" 😒

As long as I am still interested in the topic of real life on RLC, I will probably write my opinion about it. Maybe for another 11-12 months. 😀👍

• Sad 2