Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #20 2020 April

happyone

7 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Leora bating was magnificent . Thank you Leora

It is without any doubt that it is or was good that you or any others feel that way too as well mate...and I'm certain there were others as well that did also.

It is or was also good for them at the residence. It was good for them because it was beneficial to them mainly. Although one of them did nothing...as has been the case since the arrival of that particular one...it is very nearly a certainty that all compensations there are being split. Both the regular living allowance compensation...and the extra bonus compensation as well.

With respect intended...there are also those who although once had high regards of interest in the residence...and in more recent times have lost most of those regards of interest. Some unfortunately to points of disappointment and discouragement.

There were quite a few who became disappointed and discouraged in the sequence of events that occurred at the previous residence when the former roommate there quit or was terminated from what was considered regular employment and started usually always being at that residence again...because it lessened the frequency of more significant interesting occasions there.

After the unfortunate shutdown of the residences in their homeland...it was quite a welcomed surprise and breath of fresh air some time later to notice the arrival of the attractive woman at the current residence last year. The residence there seemed to have an awe of intrigue on possibilties of occasions of more significant interest occurring there...such as had been also at the previous residence when the previous roommate eventually became employed elsewhere.

Now...since the arrival of the current roommate...the times of more significant and intriguing interest have not only once again declined...but also become even much less imo. Although the quicky and subtle fingerings, the pillow humping and kitty rubbing on some pillows, and the kitty rubbing in a tub while having some water streaming down onto a kitty have occurred before numerous times...but not to a point of being mostly of what ever occurs there of that nature anymore.

It is true...that it has been evident that since the arrival of the current roommate...that the original resident had from then on been limited to what was able to occur in only several of the residences rooms instead of most to all of them as was prior to then.

But even in her own room...if it is not evident to some that there is pandering to certain cams occurring at times anymore...then perhaps it may be by some who may not know much of the resident...or may only have tunnel vision so to speak...or it may be that all of the occasions there are ideal and interesting to some.

So...yes...it may be good for them and for some who still put a good deal of faith and ideology into it that it is still more or even all real life naturally occurring occasions...but I for one have known better for some time now and imo...it, as well she...is certainly not what it used to be or seem as far as what occurs anymore. Although she is certainly still...and even more so than previously...quite an attractive woman.

But it has been too obvious that more of it is put on more so than it may be genuine anymore. Especially now that most of the occasions that have occurred since the arrival of the current roommate...have been either rushed quickies...or same ole bathtub routines...or just subtle finger routines altogether in general with one...when the other doesn't ever do anything of much interest imo as well as others. The bathing together and massage routines have only been for show and cam attention as well imo.

As stated several times...this is just a matter of my view and opinion...and it is also similar to others views and opinions as well I'm certain. Anyway, my friend from the land down under...this was not meant to be a bitching session...only expressions of opinion...but my apologies for it being so extended and long...and if it may have seemed otherwise.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

I have never seen a person become so transfixed to a cell phone more than Leora. Over the past few days all she does is scroll and text...scroll and text, completely oblivious to anything or anyone. I honestly think she can not go for more than a couple minutes without having the urge to pick it up and look at the screen, even during a bubble bath. Does Leora not realize how rude and disrespectful that is to Malia. Maybe that’s Leora’s (passive aggressive) way of getting her friend to leave her place.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

It is without any doubt that it is or was good that you or any others feel that way too as well mate...and I'm certain there were others as well that did also.

It is or was also good for them at the residence. It was good for them because it was beneficial to them mainly. Although one of them did nothing...as has been the case since the arrival of that particular one...it is very nearly a certainty that all compensations there are being split. Both the regular living allowance compensation...and the extra bonus compensation as well.

With respect intended...there are also those who although once had high regards of interest in the residence...and in more recent times have lost most of those regards of interest. Some unfortunately to points of disappointment and discouragement.

There were quite a few who became disappointed and discouraged in the sequence of events that occurred at the previous residence when the former roommate there quit or was terminated from what was considered regular employment and started usually always being at that residence again...because it lessened the frequency of more significant interesting occasions there.

After the unfortunate shutdown of the residences in their homeland...it was quite a welcomed surprise and breath of fresh air some time later to notice the arrival of the attractive woman at the current residence last year. The residence there seemed to have an awe of intrigue on possibilties of occasions of more significant interest occurring there...such as had been also at the previous residence when the previous roommate eventually became employed elsewhere.

Now...since the arrival of the current roommate...the times of more significant and intriguing interest have not only once again declined...but also become even much less imo. Although the quicky and subtle fingerings, the pillow humping and kitty rubbing on some pillows, and the kitty rubbing in a tub while having some water streaming down onto a kitty have occurred before numerous times...but not to a point of being mostly of what ever occurs there of that nature anymore.

It is true...that it has been evident that since the arrival of the current roommate...that the original resident had from then on been limited to what was able to occur in only several of the residences rooms instead of most to all of them as was prior to then.

But even in her own room...if it is not evident to some that there is pandering to certain cams occurring at times anymore...then perhaps it may be by some who may not know much of the resident...or may only have tunnel vision so to speak...or it may be that all of the occasions there are ideal and interesting to some.

So...yes...it may be good for them and for some who still put a good deal of faith and ideology into it that it is still more or even all real life naturally occurring occasions...but I for one have known better for some time now and imo...it, as well she...is certainly not what it used to be or seem as far as what occurs anymore.

It has been too obvious that more of it is put on more so than it may be genuine anymore. Especially now that most of the occasions that have occurred since the arrival of the current roommate...have been either rushed quickies...or same ole bathtub routines...or just subtle finger routines altogether in general with one...when the other doesn't ever do anything of much interest imo. The bathing together and massage routines have only been for show and cam attention as well imo.

As stated several times...this is just a matter of my view and opinion...and it is also similar to others views and opinions as well I'm certain. Anyway, my friend from the land down under...this was not meant to be a bitching session...only expressions of opinion...but my apologies for it being so extended and long...and if it may have seemed otherwise.

Nicholas, if it makes you so unhappy why stay and watch. Maybe Voyeur House is more to your style? I hate to see friends here so unhappy, maybe it's time for you to move on. I'm noticing lately since the virus hit us there are newbies here whom will fill up your leaving. I don't want you to leave but you appear so unhappy it's maybe time you took a break or move on. I'm noticing it happens to everyone, it maybe your turn to try something else. Hope you understand I'm coming from a friends point of view not being hateful in anyway.

• Like 3