Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #20 2020 April

happyone

Hello, I read that since Malia arrived in this apartment many users have seen this apartment stagnant or not as interesting as before ... Malia has made a lot of progress but has not made many users vibrate in the hearts of emotions ... Without Leora this apartment would be the least visited of RLC ... Leora has shown that she knows how to have fun even by spending evenings talking on mobile or tablet making big laughs ... Malia talks to her tablet with her friend or boyfriend or whoever she is but she never hears laugh, you hear softly speaking sometimes she whispers that words are not even perceptible to human ears ... I have never seen Malia make Leora laugh by talking, but it is always Leora who makes Malia laugh .... Malia always has an expression in face reminiscent of that of the military trained to not let others see any emotion ... His face never conveys an emotion (except in very few cases always carried by Leora)
Malia you are a young, beautiful girl, have fun ... Get up in the morning and smile at the sun and life as Leora does every day, cook, paint, dance even on her own, now you can get more attention from users or so you will be and you will remain a shadow of Leora .... My point of view is my opinion nothing else ...

• Like 9

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

Good Morning

good evening

Good morning girls leora and Malia

🐨🗼 👯 🐈🦨🐴🐿️🦡🦝🧑🧑‍🦱

🐈😘

17 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Salut Albert 🗼

Good morning Filipe, good morning Albert🐈🗼😘

• Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

Hello, I read that since Malia arrived in this apartment many users have seen this apartment stagnant or not as interesting as before ... Malia has made a lot of progress but has not made many users vibrate in the hearts of emotions ... Without Leora this apartment would be the least visited of RLC ... Leora has shown that she knows how to have fun even by spending evenings talking on mobile or tablet making big laughs ... Malia talks to her tablet with her friend or boyfriend or whoever she is but she never hears laugh, you hear softly speaking sometimes she whispers that words are not even perceptible to human ears ... I have never seen Malia make Leora laugh by talking, but it is always Leora who makes Malia laugh .... Malia always has an expression in face reminiscent of that of the military trained to not let others see any emotion ... His face never conveys an emotion (except in very few cases always carried by Leora)
Malia you are a young, beautiful girl, have fun ... Get up in the morning and smile at the sun and life as Leora does every day, cook, paint, dance even on her own, now you can get more attention from users or so you will be and you will remain a shadow of Leora .... My point of view is my opinion nothing else ...

When the fellow sisterhood which normally is a very close bond and one of the sisterhood is getting stuck into a woman ( Malia ) she must me letting the sisterhood down. Or as my wife likes to say "She's letting us women down"

Come on Malia you prove them all wrong!!!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

When the fellow sisterhood which normally is a very close bond and one of the sisterhood is getting stuck into a woman ( Malia ) she must me letting the sisterhood down. Or as my wife likes to say "She's letting us women down"

Come on Malia you prove them all wrong!!!

Maybe in private life outside the cameras Malia is an enterprising and full of fantasy and inventive girl with many qualities ... But in this context she has not yet demonstrated them ... I am not talking about sexual acts such as masturbations that come to the background for me ... But of the qualities as I admire Leora in drawing, painting, cooking, sewing needle and thread dolls pillows these things ... In this context Malia is still out of place, failing in my opinion to express herself 100% ....

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

Maybe in private life outside the cameras Malia is an enterprising and full of fantasy and inventive girl with many qualities ... But in this context she has not yet demonstrated them ... I am not talking about sexual acts such as masturbations that come to the background for me ... But of the qualities as I admire Leora in drawing, painting, cooking, sewing needle and thread dolls pillows these things ... In this context Malia is still out of place, failing in my opinion to express herself 100% ....

I would have been surprised if you were more interested in another woman bating. I wouldn't be interested in watching a man bating. So you want to see Malia do girlie things. My sister was brought up living with 5 brothers and she doesn't have much girlie in her. Maybe Malia is like that too. Personally I would love to see her bate and really enjoy herself. This would being joy to me and others would then see what I see in her. Remember there are very few women as perfect as Leora. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Sarei stato sorpreso se tu fossi più interessato a un'altra donna che morde. Non sarei interessato a guardare un uomo che si annoia. Quindi vuoi vedere Malia fare le ragazze. Mia sorella è cresciuta vivendo con 5 fratelli e non ha molte ragazze in lei. Forse anche Malia è così. Personalmente mi piacerebbe vederla annoiare e divertirmi davvero. Questa sarebbe gioia per me e gli altri vedrebbero ciò che vedo in lei. Ricorda che ci sono pochissime donne perfette come Leora. 

It is certainly more interesting and aesthetically more beautiful for me as I think for many women to see a girl who masturbates alone than a man who masturbates alone ... All women are perfect in their way and have flaws in their way remember it. ... It has nothing to do with how many brothers or sisters you are born, but the character makes the difference or it would be like saying that whoever is born of separated parents or violent brothers or sisters will become separated or violent when they grow up ....

• Like 4