Lydia & Loki (2020) Part #1

57 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The short haired girl here totally ruins this place for me. Just not my type at all. She goes out of her way to be sexy to cover over the fact that she is not. That’s my take. 

️ 

You are a little hard on her. I find that she has a very nice body in addition she is "fountain". Does she take up too much space in the evenings? I do not find, certainly she likes to show herself but she is not the leader. She's also Lydia's favorite wanker.
Me, it's mostly the guys that I find passive (yet they don't drink too much), Loki included.
After the "problem" the other night between Lydia and Loki that all the guests knew, I don't know if we will see all these people again !! ??

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

After the "problem" the other night between Lydia and Loki that all the guests knew, I don't know if we will see all these people again !! ??

As they had a foursome after it I do not think we need to worry about that...

11 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Elle est comme une gamine dans une confiserie, elle veut juste tout goûter!

Beautiful metaphor! It is true that she often has eyes that shine before barley sugar and apples of love.

19 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Comme ils avaient un quatuor après ça, je ne pense pas que nous devons nous en soucier ...

19 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Comme ils avaient un quatuor après ça, je ne pense pas que nous devons nous en soucier ...

We will see .. Like you, I do not speak Russian but from what I saw and felt it is a break between Lydia and Loki (unknown origin). Lydia is not a child, the visit to Mira and Henry the day after the first hot evening, already showed a certain uneasiness. We will see....

Just now, Coffee94 said:

We will see .. Like you, I do not speak Russian but from what I saw and felt it is a break between Lydia and Loki (unknown origin). Lydia is not a child, the visit to Mira and Henry the day after the first hot evening, already showed a certain uneasiness. We will see....

And because of that break they still cuddle with each other and have sex? I think it was a normal argument. We saw so many strange arguments on VH already so we always think there must be something special with it 😉

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It’s just how I see her. Not my type at all. Reminds me of Alexandra in a sense that the fun, bubbly person, is the person she wants to be, not the person she really is. It’s what my intuition says to me. Others may disagree. 

"Being and appearing" it is the same in real lives so here ... you think !!!

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Et à cause de cette pause, ils se câlinent toujours et font l'amour? Je pense que c'était un argument normal. Nous avons vu tant d'arguments étranges sur VH déjà si nous pensons toujours qu'il doit y avoir quelque chose de spécial avec elle  😉

It's not a Bree break with the other idiot. But they said things (my visual interpretation) that will be hard to digest especially for Loki. But as he is a nice man, life will go on at least .... This is my prognosis

1 minute ago, Coffee94 said:

It's not a Bree break with the other idiot. But they said things (my visual interpretation) that will be hard to digest especially for Loki. But as he is a nice man, life will go on at least .... This is my prognosis

Let's see I will be happy to watch them anyways...

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

La différence entre agir et la vie réelle est la subtilité. Il y a une ligne à franchir et à mon avis, cette fille et beaucoup de gens ici la franchissent. C'est peut-être la poussée supplémentaire qu'ils obtiennent qui les inspire ainsi. En bout de ligne pour moi, aucune de ces personnes n'est la moins intéressante. Le sexe est un acte et signifie une fin comme la collecte de pièces. C'est un selfie d'effort d'équipe si vous voulez!

I think all the people of the evening are experienced swingers. It is certain that they do not place the sexual act at the top of the pyramid of the expression of love.

• Upvote 1